OnePlus 8T was launched by OnePlus a few days ago. Later they revealed the OnePlus 8T CyberPunk 2077 edition smartphone. It has Cyberpunk 2077 themed icon packs, themes, wallpapers, and boot animations. Thanks to LINUXCT all these are now available for other Android devices too. You can download OnePlus 8T Cyberpunk 2077 Live Wallpapers APK and much more like sounds, icon packs too!!
Isn’t it exciting? The boot animations is the exact same as that of the OnePlus 8T CyberPunk 2077 edition. You can even install the same OnePlus 8T CyberPunk 2077 Live Wallpapers APK. Thanks again LINUXCT for this port and ANDROPLUS for the Magisk module.
For boot animations and complete UI changes you need rooted smartphone with Magisk installed. But even if you unrooted smartphone you can use CyberPunk 2077 edition sounds, live wallpapers APK, icon packs (not sure). I am posting video too so you can easily install them. I will post some steps too so you can follow whichever suits you.
Though mostly the Magisk module is working OnePlus device and some other Xiaomi devices. I have tried on Honor 7X they are not working as of now. The icon pack is also not working. Though on some phone boot animations and all things are working great. The only thing working on all phones is the live wallpapers APK files. I will put the link to download some cyberpunk 2077 edition stock sounds too.
- For full pack install (boot animation + icon packs + ui sounds) rooted smartphone with Magisk Installed
- For live wallpapers APK any smartphone above Android 8.0+
If the Magisk module works its best no need of anything else. If it doesn’t you can still enjoy the OnePlus 8T CyberPunk 2077 Edition live wallpapers APK on your device. The things you have to download are mentioned in the downloads section below, download them now.
The magisk module is For only rooted users,
So, okay here is thing read this carefully. Rooted users just install the Magisk module first and later you can try live wallpapers APK. Rooted users don’t need to install icon packs, sounds etc separately. For un-rooted users, you have to just install the live wallpapers APK files, OnePlus live resources APK files and icon pack apk. The stock ringtones and sounds you can download them and extract to get the audio files. You can set them as your ringtones according to your preferences.
So now let’s install the OnePlus 8T Cyberpunk 2077 Live Wallpapers APK. Follow the simple steps below.
How To Install OnePlus 8T Cyberpunk 2077 Live Wallpapers APK
1.) Firstly, download the OnePlus 8T Cyberpunk 2077 Live Wallpapers APK and OnePlus live resources APK file from the downloads section.
2.) After that, just install the both APKs. First install the resources APK and then live wallpapers APK.
3.) Now in your app drawer, you may see OnePlus Wallpapers Resources (Cyberpunk special) named app. Just open it. You can see the live wallpapers options just like the images below. The bonus thing is you will have OxygenOS 11 wallpapers too!!
4.) Just tap on any option and set it as a wallpaper. That’s it OnePlus 8T Cyberpunk 2077 Live Wallpapers APK successfully. Now let’s move towards Magisk module installation.
How To Install CyberPunk Edition Magisk Module
- Download the CyberPunk Edition Magisk Module from the downloads section.
- Make sure you have a rooted smartphone and the latest Magisk Installed. You can get the latest Magisk from here.
- Now go to modules–>add module–>now select the CyberPunk Edition Magisk Module.
- It will start flashing automatically, after a successful flash click on the reboot option.
If it worked, you will see new boot animation, icon pack and UI sounds!!!
Get It Now – OnePlus 8T CyberPunk 2077 Edition Stock Wallpapers
How To Install CyberPunk Edition Icon Pack (Non-root users)
- If you don’t have root you can try this icon pack APK. Though I am not sure it will work or not but give it a try.
- Download the Cyberpunk edition icon pack from the above downloads section.
- Install it as we install the APK files.
- Now get any third-party launcher like Nova launcher or Poco launcher.
- Go to launcher settings–>icon packs–>apply the cyberpunk icon pack.
Hey guys, if this helped and you liked it don’t forget to follow us on our social media. I am creating a video tutorial so make sure to hit sub on our YouTube channel.
Other CyberPunk 2077 Downloads