OPPO Neo 3 Root Guide and Install Cwm Recovery Guide for Neo 3
Move To Table
Disclaimer: In No Way, We Have A Responsibility, If You Brick Your Phone Or SD Card Dead Or Your Phone Is Not Working Properly. It Is Your Sole Responsibility And Your Own To Get The Phone Root Privileges
1. Backup Your Phone Click Here.
2. Your Phone’S Battery Should Be Charged 80% Of The Minimum.
3. Let Your Computer Must Correct Power Backup.
4. Read All The Steps, And Then Do It Carefully.
Guides To Rooting Your OPPO Neo 3 Device:
- Download Root Key Master And Install It On Phone
Download Root Key
[sociallocker] Root Master 1.3.6_Cekas_Fix [/sociallocker]
- Click Mulai Root
- Click Root And Wait To Enjoy The Fruits Offline
Guides To Install Cwm On Oppo Neo 3 Device
- Step 1: – First, make sure your device is rooted.Step 2: – Download now and install Mobile uncle tools app from play store, you can use the link hereStep 3: – Now you need to download from the following link recovery IMG
CWM Recovery Mod Download Here
Step 4: – Download Recovery IMG Placing Them On Your SD Card, And Then Open The Tools Mobileuncle Application.
Step 5: – The Next Step Into Recovery Update, You Should Take A Look At That You Put In Your SD Card Recovery.
Step 6: – Select It, Then Click OK, The Final Choice Restart Recovery.