Finally, the Root method is available for Samsung Galaxy A50. Here we share an unofficial method to install the official Magisk on Samsung Galaxy A50. This method is only for Samsung device which runs on Android Pie (9.0)-based OneUI. If you are finding to Root your Samsung Galaxy A50 devices, We will show you. You can root Samsung Galaxy A50 on Andoird Pie firmware by following these steps below.
Thanks to XDA Recognized Developer ‘topjohnwu’ has managed to achieve root on the Samsung Galaxy A50. Before doing all those processes first, need to unlock the bootloader of your device. Without unlocking the bootloader you can not root your device. This will void your device warranty so let’s begin at your own risk.
Root Samsung Galaxy A50:
The method described below is only meant for the variant of the Galaxy A50. It will trip KNOX, and thus void your warranty as well. Tripping Knox also means you can not use Samsung Pay and Secure folder as well as some banking apps. Samsung launched Galaxy A50 a budget mid-range Samsung device with impressive features. Here we will show you the guide on how to root Galaxy A50 with latest magisk.
- Before starting the rooting process do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery file, Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device for interrupt installing.
- Install Samsung Driver.
- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock on Samsung Device to connect your device in ADB, fastboot mode.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Download Required Files and Read Guide.
Download Samsung Galaxy A50 Root Files:
Power off your Galaxy A50 and turn it on in download mode. Unlock Samsung Phones Bootloader for Chinese Variant
There you will see long press VOL UP option for unlock bootloader. (Make sure to backup all the data as it will wipe all of your data)
After unlocking boot the phone and make sure it is connected to the internet and also open your smartphone without Google account sign in.
Installing the Recovery:
Now reboot your phone into recovery mode.
Do a factory reset and again reboot in download mode.
Now download the .tar zip and store in your PC.
- Connect your device to the computer and copy the “magisk_patched.tar” on your desktop.
- After that download Odin and extract Odin-v3.*.* and run Odin3 vx.xx.exe.
- Then Switch Off your device.
- Turn your device into Download Mode By (Power + Bixby + Volume Up).
Keep Pressing Volume Up to acknowledge the warning Then Phone Will Turn Download Mode
- Again Connect your phone with PC via USB.
- ODIN will detect your device.
- Uncheck Auto Reboot from Option.
- That is, check the AP Box, select the TWRP.tar file.
- Like the Screenshot:
- Now click Start Button on ODIN to begin the installation process. Read here for a full guide on Flash TWRP using Odin on Samsung Galaxy devices
- Once done you’ll see PASS! With the same process flash the patched magisk.tar
- Pass the message on ODIN after that Press Power + Volume Down to exit download mode. As soon as the screen turns off, immediately press Power + Bixby + Volume Up and hold Volume Up button until you see the TWRP recovery screen.
- Now flash the Encryption Disabler by going to INSTALL–SELECT ZIP FILE—SWIPE TO FLASH.
- Now select reboot option to reboot your Galaxy A50 with root access!!
If you like the post don’t forget to share it, also if fore more instant updates follow us on our official Facebook Page GIZDEV.