Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Doogee Mix 2. Here is the latest TWRP Recovery For Doogee Mix 2. Also, we will guide you to root your device. For hell, lots of customization TWRP recovery is a must. So here we will guide you to install TWRP Recovery on your Doogee Mix 2. Also, we will guide you to root Doogee Mix 2. Doogee Mix 2 is a decent specification smartphone. It is powered by MediaTek Processor.So we can use Sp flash Tools method to do the whole process easier. Just follow the post and get it done.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do.
Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
- By rooting you can easily delete bloatware that is built in in the smartphones. Free up some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages; you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
- Doogee Mix 2
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Install Driver from Here.
- UNLOCK BOOTLOADER
- COPY Magisk FILE TO YOUR PHONE STORAGE
- Guide to Unlock Nokia 3 Bootloader for Root and Recovery Installation
- How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Asus Zenfone 3 (Nougat)
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root LG Aristo 2
- How To Root, Install TWRP Recovery On Moto C Without Unlocked Bootloader
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Ulephone Power 3
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Doogee Mix 2:
1.) First Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download Required Files.
2.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” unzip it Download TWRP recovery for your phone.
3.) Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “TWRP+Recovery+Doogee+Mix+2.img” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
4.) Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
5.) Connect your phone to PC.
6.) Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (fastboot) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
7.) Unlock The bootloader using this command and confirm the unlocking by Volume Navigation Key.
fastboot oem unlock
8.) Flash TWRP by using this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Now go to the root step.
Guide To Root Doogee Mix 2:-
- Download “Magisk.Zip” copy it to the phone.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume Down + Power.
- Now Allow Modifications “Swipe to Allow Modifications” allow it.
- Go to Install Navigate to
- Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.