Apple is 2nd Smartphone brand after Samsung, and most love Smartphone by users. Apple Recently Released iOs 10 and new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus. After finished the beta test apple released iOS 10 for iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 plus and iPhone SE. Users can update their device by online from their devices.
Users can update it via Apple Itunes Pc App here the guide you can Update your iPhone using PC or laptop this method. This Guide helps you to recover unbrick your iPhone and reset the device update to new os so let’s go to them. How To Update Apple iPhone To iOS 10 Update Firmware Reset Device.
IOS 10 New Features:-
- raise to wake
- Rich lock screen notifications
- Clear all notifications button
- Water detection
- Control Center is decluttered
- Lock screen camera and ‘widgets.’
- Graphical 3D Touch shortcuts
- Talk to Siri normally
- Siri third-party apps
- Photos with advanced computer vision
- New Maps App
- New Music App
- Apple News
iPhone 5, iPad 3, iPad mini 2 and iPod touch, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE
- Requirements:- Internet Connection, USB Cable, Windows or Mac Pc.
- Install iTunes Link
Update Restore Apple iPhone Device:-
Method 1 Online->
- Download and Install Itunes.
- Now Switch Off Your iPhone Device.
- Run Itunes From Desktop.
- Now Hold Your iPhone Device HOME key and Connet USB Cable.
- iPhone Will Turn Recovery Mode, and I tune Auto Detect The Device.
- Click “Restore iPhone” In Itunes and Accept all Agreement and Wait for Download and Install.
Method 2 Offline ->
Step 1-> Download the Latest iOS Firmware IPSW File for Your iPhone Device.
Step 2-> Copy The IPSW Firmware File In.
- Mac OS X
iPhone ~/Library/iTunes/iPhone Software Updates
iPad ~/Library/iTunes/iPad Software Updates
iPod touch ~/Library/iTunes/iPod Software Updates
Note: The tilde “~” represents your Home directory.
- Windows XP
iPhone C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Application Data\Apple Computer\iTunes\iPhone Software Updates
iPad C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Application Data\Apple Computer\iTunes\iPad Software Updates
iPod touch C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Application Data\Apple Computer\iTunes\iPod Software Updates
- Windows Vista, 7, and 8, 10
iPhone C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\iTunes\iPhone Software Updates
iPad C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\iTunes\iPad Software Updates
iPod touch C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\iTunes\iPod Software Updates
Step 2-> Now Switch Off Your iPhone Device.
Step 3-> Run Itunes From Desktop.
Step 4-> Now Hold Your iPhone Device HOME key and Connet USB Cable.
Step 5-> iPhone Will Turn Recovery Mode, and I tune Auto Detect The Device.
Step 6-> Click “Restore iPhone” In Itunes and Accept all Agreement and Wait for and Install.