Move To Table
How To Capture RAW Image In MiUI Running Device Without Root
Many user love photography. You know that mobile
This is an apk file called Bacon Camera which will work on MiUI running device. No root is required to run this Bacon Camera Apk. Just install and open. There are many features are available from this APK like Enable RAW Images. So if you love photography and MiUI user then you must try this apk on your device. The best part is it supports the mono camera with the RAW shoot.
You may also like:
Just install this apk in your device and use all new features. We sure you will love it. If you love it then comment below in comment section. This camera apk you don’t find in the play store, so we upload it and share google drive link below. So let’s go to the instruction.
- Bacon Camera Apk installed.
- Adobe Lightroom apk installed.
- Read instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Required Files ⇓⇓
Instruction To Enable RAW Image:
- Download and Install Bacon camera apk from above link.
- Open the Bacon Camera App.
- Then click on 3 horizontal line option above, then click on setting.
- Select Save Bayer RAW format and make it on.
- Now select on BMP file format under the picture format.
- Try to Capture an image, it will save under DNG file extension.
- The image won’t be shown in Gallery App, you have to find it in storage/emulated/0/DCIM/Camera/RAW
- Now launch the Adobe Lightroom and edit the image you want.
- That’s it, now you click the RAW image with your device.
Done, If you like the post Don’t forget to share it. If you have any problems then you can message us on our official Facebook page GIZDEV. Also, comment your query in the comment box below.