Xiaomi has finally launched its latest flagship smartphone called Xiaomi Mi 11. This is the world’s first smartphone that comes with Snapdragon 888 chipset. Also, this device comes with a 120Hz QHD+ AMOLED panel, 108MP triple-lens camera module, and Reverse wireless charging. The cameras already seem pretty good. But as always here is the Google camera for Xiaomi Mi 11. The latest Gcam for Xiaomi Mi 11 is available.
Google Camera for Xiaomi Mi 11
Xiaomi Mi 11 on the rear packs a 108-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.85 aperture and a pixel size of 0.8-micron; a second 13-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a third 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 20-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.4 aperture.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like anticipated astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & a few more. Also, the latest Google Camera 8.8 has lots of essential features, along with better Google camera optimization. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low-light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install GCAM for Xiaomi MI 11.
Downloads Google Camera for Xiaomi Mi 11
- Latest GCAM 8.8 For – Google Camera APK MOD for All Android
- XML – Daily_Driver_8.8__1.xml | dailydriver_8.8__1.so
Install Google Camera on Xiaomi MI 11
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablet in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Google Camera for Mi 11Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
How to use config files
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open GCam folder and create one more folder with the configs7 name.
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (reno5p-config.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, and double-click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
You may also like:
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Samsung device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, and Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.