The all-new sub-brand of Chinese Giant mobile brand Xiaomi Poco has launched its first mobile. They named it as Xiaomi Poco F1. That weird name though but as you know all specifications of this smartphone and they are just crazy about the price. Poco F1 or PocoPhone F1 has redefined the mid-range smartphone competition. Just earlier Honor with Kirin 970 flagship processor was launched. Now Xiaomi Launched Poco with Snapdragon 845 processor at 20K (300$) price. Poco already said this device will get Android 10 and recent leaks revealed it will also get MIUI 11 based on Android 10. MIUI 12 is also expected to come soon. So the Android 10 For Poco F1 is now available. This latest MIUI 184.108.40.206 For Poco F1 is based on Android 10. Check out the review of PocoPhone F1.
About MIUI 11 On Poco F1:
The MIUI 11 for Poco F1 is now based on Android 10 after the last update. Though there are lots of features and bugs are fixed in this build. The BETA testers were reporting bugs continuously and now the stable version is rolled out. Though its MIUI it is never stable :D. The features like some minor Camera improvements, Some UI changes, Notification icons now appearing on the status bar. So this update is also on Android 10 and has updated security patches. It is expected that the MI Browser is also replaced with the MI Browser Pro after the privacy issues.
There is not much change in this update. The security patch is updated in this version. It is really a good thing even after almost 2 years of launch, Poco is providing the security patches for this device. Though there is immense development available for Poco F1. It is good to see the support from the Poco team for Poco F1.
More Update – Install Android 9.0 Pie MIUI 10.2.2.0 On Poco F1
- MI Browser Pro is now replaced the old Mi Browser
- Mi Mover is now system app
- New screenshots animation and improved touch response
- April 2020 security patch
- Diagonally swipe up from bottom will launch Google assistant
- A non-rooted Xiaomi Poco F1 with Stock Recovery installed.
- If you are upgrading from the Previous version then DATA WILL NOT BE WIPED!!
Download Android 10 MIUI 220.127.116.11 For Poco F1:
Recommended For You: POCO F1 Firmware Recovery and Fastboot Rom’s
Install Android 10 MIUI 18.104.22.168 On Poco F1:
- Download the MIUI 11 Global stable ROM ZIP file from the above downloads section.
- Now go to Settings—>About Phone—>System Update. This will show your current system update version.
- Now Tap on the upper right corner 3 vertical dots. Tap on Choose Update Package.
- Select the PocoF1 MIUI 22.214.171.124 ROM file you downloaded earlier. The installation will start.
- After the complete installation, you will be prompted for Reboot, reboot the device.
Enjoy the MIUI 126.96.36.199 on Poco F1. If you like the post Don’t forget to share it!! In case you have any problems comment in the comment box below or also you can reach us at our official Facebook page GIZDEV.