Xiaomi finally released the MIUI 10 software update on their device. A few days ago Xiaomi launched MIUI 10 beta program which we have published on our blog, but now it’s finally available for Xiaomi MI and Redmi devices. Xiaomi has been released the update via OTA (Over-the-Air) if you have not received the update via OTA or if the device rooted and installed custom ROM then you can install this POCO F1 Firmware to get MIUI 10 Android Pie or Android Oreo. We will share all the Stable, Beta Recovery and Fastboot Rom’s for POCO F1. Here you can install it via recovery or via fastboot mode using Mi flash tool.
The Firmware not just to update the device but also required for unbrick POCO F1 from a hard brick. It also installs stock Rom, if you have installed custom ROM or other mods. In this post, we have shared all the Stable and Beta POCO F1 firmware for all religion. The Firmware is included with Recovery and Fastboot Rom’s it can be updated via Recovery mode or in Fastboot using Mi flash tool. So here are all the links for POCO F1 Android P and Android Oreo.
About Xiaomi MIUI 10:
The stable MIUI 10 released with POCO F1 based on Android 9.0 Pie. The MIUI 10 brings a new UI in MIUI its a new Experience UI for Xiaomi device. Xiaomi not just changed the design but also include some new features like Portrait mode for single cameras, new recents’ menu, Nature-inspired notifications, Redesigned volume/brightness sliders, and more new features. Read our full story about Xiaomi MIUI 10.
MIUI 10 Downloads ⇒
- Device Name: POCO F1
- Model Code: beryllium
- Region: International
- Flash Tool: Xiaomi Flash Tool
- UI Version: MIUI 10
- Android Versions: 9.0 Pie
- Security Patch: March 2019
Recovery ROM Stable: Version V10.3.4.0(MIUI10) Fastboot ROM Stable: V10.2.3.0.PEJMIXM Developer ROM: v9.4.18
Download Recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM
|Recovery Rom||Fastboot Rom|
|POCO F1 Stable Rom||POCO F1 Stable Fastboot ROM|
|POCO F1 Developer Fastboot ROM|
How To Install Recovery ROM on POCO F1
- First complete backup your device data SMS, gallery, apps before starting the update.
- Download The POCO F1 Firmware recovery rom zip file on your pc or on your device.
- Connect your device to pc and create a folder “downloaded_rom” on your device internal storage and copy the full rom to the folder.
- Launch “Settings” app on your Mi 8, tap on “About phone”, tap on “System update”, then tap the “three dots” icon at the top-right corner.
- Tap on “choose update package“. Select the ROM file you’ve copied on “downloaded_rom” folder.
- After selecting the ROM file, your device will start the upgrading. Your device should automatically boot to the new version when the update is done.
Other methods: You can also update the recovery file using stock recovery or Custom Recovery, Simply turn on your device into recovery mode by Volume Up + Power Key and update the zip file from Install zip option.
Fastboot update Guide: The Fastboot update required a pc or laptop the update method is not easy we can’t describe in one line. You have to install MI driver mi flash tool and unzip the fastboot rom on your pc read our full guide on Mi Flash Tool we have shared the latest Xiaomi Flash tool and the full guide.