Google recently launched Google Meet for meeting video conferencing service. Google Meet offers completely free service along with top lineup features like an end to end encryption and HD audio and video. Also Google Meet offers screen share option for present your project as well as any video and you can join Google Meeting using your phone.
Like other software, Google allows us to record your meetings. If you have an important meeting on Google Meet and want to save hole the meeting then you can record it with some easy steps.
It is necessary to record a video to know which members have joined the meeting and which members are not. Here we share the simplest way to record a meeting video in Google Meet.
Note: Although it is now possible to record meetings and other advanced features completely free of charge, this offer only lasts until September 30, 2020. After that, you need to have a G Suite Account with a paid license to access these features. Even after the plan expires, All videos you record during September 30, will be saved in your account.
- A Google G Suite account.
- Free space in your Google Drive account to save the recorded video on your drive.
- You have to be the organizer of the meeting or you need to be connected to the account of the person who organized the meeting.
How to start a recording in Google Meet
Starting recording on Google Meet is very simple, it doesn’t need any 3rd party software to record. Use the below guide to record a Google Meet video meeting.
- First, join a meeting in Google Meet using invite link, calendar event, or the meeting code. Once you are in the meeting now click 3-dot menu in the bottom right corner.
- You will see many options, select ‘Record Meeting’ among the list.
- Then you will see a dialogue box popup, click ‘Accept’ to confirm your selection. After confirmation, a notification will be sent to all your meeting members to inform you that you have initiated recording and the recording begins.
- Now you can record all the moments of your meeting for review later according to your own convenience.
How to Stop a recording
- During recording, if you want to stop recording meeting video in Google Meet then click 3-dot menu in the bottom right corner.
- You will see many options, select ‘Stop Recording’ among the list.
- Then you will see a dialogue box popup, click ‘Stop Recording’ to stop recording.
Whenever you stop the video it will send an email with a link to the meeting organizer.
Your meeting record will be saved in a folder called “Meet Recordings” in the organizer’s Google Drive. If the meeting is organized by an outside member, it will be saved in the Google Drive folder.
If you are in the same organization that organized the meeting then after recording is finished, you will receive an e-mail with a link.
If you have a free Google account user, you will not be able to record but if you have a G-suite account and you are a free user then you can enjoy this feature.
If you like this type of guide, please share it with other communities and forums. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.