Realme launched another new smartphone in their GT series. The new Realme GT Neo 2 is a successor of the Realme GT Neo. In this series Realme focuses on the camera, the new Realme GT Neo 2 comes with a triple camera setup with a 64MP primary camera sensor. Also, the device has a 120Hz AMOLED display and Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G processor. If you want to boost Realme GT Neo 2 camera performance, then you can use the Pixel 5 Camera on your device. So let’s go to the guide to install Google Camera for Realme GT Neo 2.
Google Camera for Realme GT Neo 2
In terms of camera, the Realme GT Neo 2 comes with a triple-camera setup on the rear. Here are the full details about the camera:
- 64 Megapixels wide camera with f/1.8 aperture, PDAF support, LASER AF
- 8 megapixels ultrawide with f/2.3 aperture camera
- 2 megapixels macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
On the front, a pin-hole camera with 16 megapixels wide lens with f/2.5 aperture.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like anticipated astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & a few more. Also, the latest Google Camera 8.3 has lots of essential features, along with better Google camera optimization. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low-light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 8.7 for Realme GT Neo 2.
Download Google Camera for Realme GT Neo 2
- GCAM 8.7 For Realme GT Neo 2 – MGC_8.7.250_A11_V15a | XMLS
- Google Camera 8.3: MGC_8.3.252_V0e_MGC.apk
- Google Camera 8.1: MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1d_MGC.apk
- Google Camera 7.4: NGCam_7.4.104-v2.0_eng.apk
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open the GCam folder and create one more folder with the configs7 name.
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (rx7p-config7.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, and double-click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and click “restore.”
While there isn’t a need to modify the setting for MGC 8.3.252 V0e MGC.apk, but you may still play around with GCam settings to get better results.
Install Google Camera (GCam) on Realme GT Neo 2
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablet in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
You may also like: How To Enable Hidden Features In OnePlus Camera App
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Realme device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, and Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.