Enable Always On Display On OnePlus 6 And OnePlus 5/5T
Always-on Display as know as Ambient Display which is turn on when there is any notification. It consumes more battery that’s why Google launched Always-on Display that comes in the Black and White screen. It takes the very low battery and you will see time, date, notification, audio name and much more without unlocking your device.
- Guide To Install Surround Dual Speaker MOD On Honor 8
- Download Latest Magisk v16.0 For Android With Bootloop Crash Fix
Now, this feature is available for OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 5/5T. One Reddit forum member and DAXIAAMU forum member posted about this trick. To enable this feature root and latest Magisk and Magisk Manager is required. You can now easily enable Always On Display On OnePlus 6 And OnePlus 5/5T. So don’t wait let’s go to the instruction.
- Rooted OnePlus 6 or OnePlus 5/5T
- Latest Magisk and Magisk Manager
Guide To Enable Always On Display On OnePlus 6 And OnePlus 5/5T:
- Considering, your device is rooted and have Magisk installed.
- Open Magisk Manager, Go to modules then tap on “+” sign.
- Navigate to the ZIP, you downloaded from the downloads section.
- Select it and tap open in the top right corner. It will flash the ZIP file.
- After flashing reboot your device.
- After booting, go to SETTINGS—DISPLAY—-AMBIENT DISPLAY there you can enable always on display on OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 5/5T.
You can also enable always on display VIA TWRP recovery. To install from recovery follow steps,
- Reboot your device into recovery mode, Select install option from TWRP main screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk module ZIP you downloaded from the downloads section.
- Swipe to flash the ZIP file.
- Reboot your device. Go to SETTINGS—DISPLAY—-AMBIENT DISPLAY there you can enable always on display on OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 5/5T.
If you like the post Don’t forget to share it!! In case you have any problems comment in the comment box below or also you can reach us at our official Facebook page GIZDEV.