How To Customize OnePlus 6T Fingerprint Scanner Icon And Colors
Some days ago OnePlus launched there latest OnePlus device. Every time they launched two different models every year as a flagship killer smartphone. This year the company launched OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T. The OnePlus 6T brings In-Display Fingerprint Scanner. Officially you can’t able to change the Fingerprint Scanner icon in OnePlus 6T but here we will guide you to customize OnePlus 6T Fingerprint scanner icon and colours.
In this post, we will guide two types of instructions: The first one is you can set custom Fingerprint Icons (Root Needed) and the second one is to enable McLaren fingerprint animation on OnePlus 6T (Without Root or Root).
Customize OnePlus 6T Fingerprint Scanner Icon And Colors (Root)
You can use any image you want in your on-screen fingerprint icon. Thanks to “Zacharee1” to make OPSystemUI.apk that replaces your current OPSystemUI. So let’s go to the instruction below to customize OnePlus 6T Fingerprint scanner icon and colours.
- Use any image you want (large ones may need to be manually resized)
- Tint the chosen image any colour.
- Separate image and tint settings for the “normal” and “disabled” icons.
- Disable the fingerprint read animation.
How to customize:
- Download the OPSystemUI.apk and OPFPControl.apk files from here.
- Then Reboot your device to TWRP recovery using Vol up + Power simultaneously.
- Now click on Mount option and check “system”.
- Then push OPSystemUI.apk to /system/system/priv-app/OPSystemUI/ and make sure its permissions are set to 644.
- After that Reboot your device.
- Once open your device, now install OPFPControl.apk.
- Then open OPFPControl and customize whatever you want!
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root OnePlus 6T
- Install Dolby Atmos On OnePlus 6T For Improve Sound Quality
How to Get OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition Fingerprint Animation
In this step, we teach you to get OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition Fingerprint Animation on OnePlus 6T standard edition. Thanks to “Lartsch” to make non-root trick to enable McLaren Edition Fingerprint Animation. So let’s go to the instruction below to Get OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition Fingerprint Animation without Root.
- Installed Oxygen OS 9.0.9 version or higher.
- If you are using Magisk then the process must be easy than the non-root method.
Instruction To enable:
Step.1: With APP (Non-Root):
- Download ‘Settings Database Editor‘ App from Google Play.
- Now Open the app and confirm that “System table” is selected.
- Then search for the line “op_custom_unlock_animation_style“.
- Now press the line and then click on “Edit value”.
- Enter “3” (no quotes) and confirm.
- If you want to delete the app then do it now!
Step.2: With ADB (Non-Root):
- Connect your device to the PC and Reboot in Bootloader Mode.
- Then copy and enter this command on command window and hit enter to enable McLaren Edition Fingerprint Animation.
adb shell settings put system op_custom_unlock_animation_style 3
- That’s it.
Step.3: With Magisk Manager:
- Download op6t-mclaren-fp_v1.zip from here.
- Then Open Magisk Manager and select Module option.
- Now click Add icon and select op6t-mclaren-fp_v1.zip file.
- Reboot your device and enjoy!
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.