End of previous year Google Pixel device got a new feature called AR Effects. AR is known as Augmented Reality stickers. Augmented is becoming more and more popular these days. Asus did not send this feature on their latest devices. Today I found a guide to Enable Google AR Stickers On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. These AR Lens allow users to place 3D avatar objects inside the camera viewfinder of your Android device. So follow the post, Enable Google AR Stickers On Zenfone Max Pro M2.
- Rooted Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
- File Explorer (Solid Explorer)
- Any working Gcam Port
We will enable the stickers on Gcam so Gcam port is needed. Then follow the below steps to enable AR Stickers On Zenfone Max Pro M2.
How To Enable Google AR Stickers On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2:
- Open the Root file explorer you have.
- Go to /System.
- You will find build.prop there rename it to build.prop.bac or you can make a copy of it somewhere else to be on safe side.
- Now paste the build.prop file you downloaded from the download section.
- Download and install ARCore and AR Stickers App from the given links from the download section.
- Now go to Settings–>Apps–>Google Camera (Camera)–>Clear data.
- Restart the phone now.
If you have to face any problems comment below or contact us on our Facebook page. If you like the post, don’t forget to share it !!
More How-To Guides
- Install Thanos MOD and Snap Your System
- Permanently Delete Sent Message In Facebook Messenger
- Customize OnePlus 6 Fingerprint Scanner Icons And Colors
- OxygenOS 10 Apps For Android 10