Guide To Enable Stereo Speakers On OnePlus 6T Magisk Module
OnePlus launched Oneplus 6T some days ago, after launching OnePlus 6T already developers build root, TWRP and many mods for this device. OnePlus come with the bootloader, so first unlock the bootloader on OnePlus 6T. Once you unlocked the bootloader you can root your device. Soon the Stereo Speakers mod has come out for OnePlus 6T. This soundmod enable Dual Speaker on OnePlus 6T. So now you can use ear-speaker as a normal speaker. Today we share how to enable Stereo Speakers On OnePlus 6T Magisk Module.
Enable Stereo Speakers On OnePlus 6T
Most smartphones have come with a dual speaker. As we all know the OnePlus 6T smartphone has only one speaker at the bottom but when music lovers want to listen to music as loud, this device sounds unpleasant. But we can use that earpiece as a speaker with a little software tweak. So here is the guide to Enable Stereo Speakers on OnePlus 6T Magisk Module.
Thanks to XDA Senior Member “acervenky” to build a OnePlus 6T Dual Speaker module. This mod installs via Magisk module. Dual Stereo Speakers works on OnePlus 6T device. This Surround Dual Stereo Speaker MOD will be great use when listening to music loud on phone speaker. So follow the guide below and Enable Stereo Speakers On OnePlus 6T.
- Rooted OnePlus 6T with Magisk.
- Installed Oxygen OS.
- Download Stereo Speakers Magisk Module from below.
Download OnePlus 6T Stereo Speakers MOD
Install Dual Speaker On OnePlus 6T
- Download OP6T-Stereo_Magisk_reducedv1.zip and copy its internal storage to the magisk folder.
- Now open Magisk manager app.
- Click on Module then select add an icon on the bottom of the middle screen.
- Then navigate the OP6T-Stereo_Magisk_reducedv1.zip and click on it to install.
- Once done, reboot your device and enjoy.
If you like this post Don’t forget to share it!! Also, if you have any problem you can comment in the comment box below or message us on our official Facebook page.