Today we share a guide to control Brightness with a fingerprint sensor. Now you can easily increase and decrease brightness by using fingerprint gesture. Most Android phones use fingerprint sensors to unlock the device, but here you can unlock your device also control Brightness. So let’s go to the guide to Control Brightness using Fingerprint on Android.
If you watching a movie and suddenly you want to increase or decrease brightness then easily you control brightness to swipe fingerprint. To enable these features to need to install “DigiLux” app in your device. This app support on Any Android oreo device. This app depends on a FingerPrint Gesture API introduced in Android Oreo. If you do not have it on your phone, then your phone will not support the app.
Control Brightness Using Fingerprint On Android
What’s waiting for let’s go if you are using Android 8.0 or 8.1 oreo device install DigiLux app on your device. This app access to Control Brightness using Fingerprint on Android. Also, you can swipe the notification panel using a fingerprint.
Android 8.1 added the feature where a light wallpaper gave a light notification shade, and a dark wallpaper a dark notification shade. The app now allows you to choose a wallpaper for any scene and set the time for the app to automatically switch.
Download DigiLux App:
Guide To Control Brightness by fingerprint:
- Download The DigiLux.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install DigiLux.apk and Open the Gestures app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy Fingerprint Gestures for Phone Brightness.