This guide, we will show you how to enable Moto Z circle clock widget on your android. It enables process too easy do not need any root or any TWRP recovery on your android smartphone. Without any root, you enable Moto Z circle clock on your device via this app. This widget comes with Motorola’s new Razr M, Droid Turbo, and the Moto Z devices.
All android users want to customize your device with static and live wallpapers, custom fonts, home launchers, different themes, icon packs, ROMs, and many types of mods. Android is the best platform to customize everything that you want, Android lets you change everything through root your device.
If your device rooted then or you using when stock firmware on your device. Then android offers to you a lot of customization by root access.
If you try to want to ordain your device home screen and want to add some new widgets, themes, wallpapers, launchers then you should save notepad or bookmark GizDev because we always share all new stuff for Android that makes your device so beautiful and stylish. If you want to customize your device then please see previous mods, wallpapers, theme and many others categories post.
This new circle clock weather supports any version of the Android device, You can test lollipop, Marshmallow, and Nougat version android device it works fine. Today I already installed this widget, it makes my Huawei honor 6 too sexy 😉
Just Moto Z Circle Clock Widget apk file fro the below download link and you can install it manually. It so beautiful that show you live weather, temperature automatically on based your location. We tested the widget on Huawei emui, ZTE nubiaUI, MIUI it works fine.
- Tapping the clock that shows the Alarm setting.
- Tapping the weather icon it shows a detailed weather forecast screen.
- You can customize colour by taping the colour palette icon in battery usage status.
Download Moto Z Circle Clock Widget
Guide to Enable Moto Z Circle Clock Widget
- Download apk on your phone (if you download apk on the computer then copy it to your device using a USB cable).
- If doesn’t enable Unknown sources then enable it.
Go to Settings> Lock screen and Security> Unknown sources and tick to enable.
- Then open Circle_Clock_Widget_v3.apk and click to install.
- After installing the app, it automatically adds your widget option.
- Go to widget option by tap and hold any empty space on home screen.
- Find widget (command centre) then tap and drag it to the home screen.
If you like my post then submit your reaction below…. 🙂 🙂 🙂