Previous year Oneplus launched there 7-series smartphone. In the series, they launched two devices named Oneplus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro. If you want to enable 360° rotation of the screen or disabled high volume warning, and more then this guide will help you. Here we share Framework-res Mod for OnePlus 7.
If you want to change your framework-res.apk to enable or disable some useful Android features. You can tweak the smartphone theme or many functions using the Framework-res Mod. If you have OnePlus 7 then you must try this mod to tweak your smartphone framework. The framework-res come as a Magisk module, so you’ll need root access and BusyBox installed on your device.
Framework-res Mod for OnePlus 7
Thanks to XDA developer “dianoandr” to develop this module for OnePlus 7. To install the module needs a Magisk manager in your device. This method works only on Oneplus 7 with Openbeta firmware, but also you can try it on the stable version (Before try it take a backup first). So let’s go the way to install Framework-res Mod for OnePlus 7 using Magisk.
- Disabled keyboard switcher notification
- Disabled high volume warning
- Enabled burn-in protection
- Changed battery notification low level from 15% to 10%
- Enabled 360° rotation
- Your device must be rooted in using Magisk.
- Download the listed file from below and follow the steps carefully.
Download Framework-res Module:(Latest)
How To Install Framework-res Mod
- First, open Magisk manager app.
- Then click on Module then select add an icon on the bottom of the middle screen.
- Now navigate the “Framework-res_Mod_OP7.zip” and click on it to install.
- After flashing is finished, reboot your device.
- Once done, reboot your device and enjoy Framework-res Mod.
- How To Repair Hard Bricked OnePlus 7 with Firmware and Unbrick tool
- OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro Service code and Secret Codes
If you like the guide, please share it with other communities and forums?. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Android stuff, wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.