Did you bricked your OnePlus 7? Don’t worry, here we shared a complete guide to recover bricked OnePlus 7 with Firmware and Unbrick tool. OnePlus launched the OnePlus 7 a few years ago in the global smartphone market, and a few days back team win recovery project created the twrp for OnePlus 7. If you rooted the OnePlus 7 and installed custom ROM’s and want to back stock-based from or you have bricked the device by installing custom from, then this post will help you. In this post, we will guide you on How To Repair Hard Bricked OnePlus 7 with Firmware and Unbrick tool.
In addition, you won’t lose the OnePlus warranty when you root your device. OnePlus featured a more developer-friendly option than other bands. However some ROM and mod not secure for your device. This incorrect process may brick your device. So here we share how to Unbrick OnePlus 7 Using Firmware and Unbrick tool MsmDownload Tool.
What’s the MSM Download Tool?
The MSM Download Tool is developed by Qualcomm that permits the user to Flash firmware on their Oppo and OnePlus, Realme devices. With the Download Tool, users can Upgrade or Downgrade Firmware. The Tool also helps you to Unbrick Oppo Device from Hard brick and Softbrick. OnePlus Flash tool is a flasher developed by Qualcomm to flash Stock Firmware/ROMs on Oppo devices. The user can flash Firmware with the flash and fastboot method, and you have to download the full firmware OPS file to flash with this tool.
Firstly, you need to download the firmware you want to flash. There are files according to your phone region. So you need to download the one which region you belongs to. There are different files for the different device to Unbrick OnePlus 7 you need OPS file for your region. So download it accordingly. Follow the easy steps and you will easily get it done in no time. We have posted a detailed guide so you won’t get confused.
How To Unbrick OnePlus 7
After launching the device already many customizations is available for OnePlus 7. The developer already released TWRP and Root for OnePlus 7. Honestly, most device can be unbricked and work well as before, so follow this guide to repair dead OnePlus 7. This process is done with the official Oneplus tool it makes recover your device easier way.
The following hardware revisions are supported:
- GM1900: China
- GM1901: India
- GM1903: Europe
- GM1905: Global/US Unlocked
A bricked device that does not start properly or stuck in boot screen or nothing show on your screen (black screen). You can unbrick OnePlus 7 in some easy steps. Thanks to the OnePlus forum to share this method to Repair Hard Bricked a dead OnePlus 7 using MsmDownload Tool. So let’s go to the instruction.
- Charge your OnePlus 7 for about 30-40 minutes, which is enough for this process.
- Download Oneplus 7 guacamoleb Recovery package from below for your device and extract on your computer.
- Latest OnePlus Driver.
- L2 Qualcomm driver.
- Read the instruction carefully.
|International firmware||European firmware|
|10.3.2 GM57AA||10.0.5 GM57BA|
|10.3.1 GM57AA||10.0.4 GM57BA|
|10.3.0 GM57AA||10.0.3 GM57BA|
|10.0.3 GM57AA||10.0.2 GM57BA|
|9.5.8 GM57AA (Android 9.0)||9.5.8 GM57BA|
How To Repair Hard Bricked OnePlus 7:
1. Make sure you have installed Qualcomm EDL driver on your pc to flash Qualcomm OnePlus Android phones.
2. Download Latest MSM Download Tool and Oneplus 7 guacamoleb Recovery package zip file and unzip the zip file.
3. Copy the OPS firmware file in the MSM Download Tool folder.
4. Switch off your phone and Hold Volume Up + Down button and connect the USB cable to turn OnePlus device into EDL Mode.
5. Once you have connected your device to the pc then go to the MSM Download Tool folder and run “MsmDownloadTool.exe”.
6. The firmware will auto load from the folder you don’t have to import, Just copy the firmware into Tool folder.
7. Once the device loaded the firmware and connected to the tool the press start to start the flashing.
After completing the flashing disconnect USB cable and switch on the device, complete the first time setup.