The Galaxy S10 series one of the most hyped series this year. Samsung introduced a number of features in this version. Competition with Snapdragon and Kirin 7nm processors. The punch hole introduced in S10 series. This punch hole is a replacement for the notch displays. Samsung didn’t continue on the path of Apple by introducing notch. Instead, they went the other ways. One of them is the punch-hole display. So you can use this to Turn Samsung Galaxy S10 Punch Hole Into Battery Indicator (All S10 Series).
You can use this punch-hole display turn to the battery indicator. An app called Energy Ring is there for this use. You can add customisation ring to the punch hole displays of all the versions of Samsung Galaxy S10 series. The Energy Ring app animates the display area around the notch to replace the battery indicator. This app overlays a battery status around the punch hole cut out on the S10 series for a unique and colourful appearance that sure to grab some attention. You can change the indicator colour to be better suit your style.
Turn Samsung Galaxy S10 Punch Hole Into Battery Indicator:
Thanks to XDA forum member JAGAN 2 for this app. All credits goes to the developers of this app. The app is available on Google Play Store so no other issues. This app works on Samsung Galaxy S10+, S10E, S10. So just check out below screenshots to get some visual reference of the same.
Download Energy Ring App
- Download the Energy Ring.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- And Install EnrgyRing.apk.
Or just download it from PlayStore official LINK
Developer: IJPPrice: Free+
Galaxy S10 Related –
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10 5G Stock Wallpapers
- Download Galaxy S10 (Plus) Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm
- Download Hole Punch Wallpapers for Samsung Galaxy Note Series
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Live Wallpapers (S10, S10E, S10 5G Available Now)
That’s it now you can see beautiful Ring Battery Indicator around the Punch Hole on Samsung Galaxy S10 Series.