Download Google Camera 6.1 For Samsung Galaxy A50 & A70
Today we share Gcam for Samsung Galaxy A50 & A70. Samsung has launched a bunch of A-series device with good performance and features. And Samsung Galaxy A50 & A70 is one of the best mid-range smartphones that comes with the triple camera setup. Both devices take a good quality picture with high detailing, but some features are missing in the stock camera like Night Sight Mode, HDR, and more. Also, you can use all the features from Pixel 3 camera app for Samsung Galaxy A-series phone. So let’s download and install Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy A50 & A70.
This is the best 3rd party camera app for Galaxy A50 & A70. We all want our phone camera quality is very good. Well, so Google camera Improve the Quality of Image of Galaxy A50 & A70. The Google camera is of the best camera app that offers to shoot Night Sight and best portrait. After lots of research, a developer ported Gcam for galaxy phones that runs on Exynos chipset. We found the best working Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy A50 and Galaxy A70.
Google Camera 6.1 For Samsung Galaxy A50 & A70
Gcam is very much popular camera app for Android smartphone. Also, it has features like night sight mode, Photo Sphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. If you love Google camera interface and want to use on your Samsung Galaxy A50 and A70. Here we share GCam on Samsung Galaxy A50 & A70 for all type of device (root and non-root). You can install it like a simple APK. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more clear picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy A50 & A70.
Google Camera 6.1 For Samsung Galaxy A50
This device comprises a 25MP (f/1.7)+8MP(f/2.2)+5MP(f/2.2) triple primary camera on its back. Galaxy A50 has a triple camera on its back just like most of the new budget devices nowadays. The front camera is of 25MP with f/2.0 available. While the Google Camera 6.1 app helps you to capture photos with more details. So let’s download Gcam for Samsung Galaxy A50 from below.
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy A50 (MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-TlnNeun_Urnyx05-v4.3.apk – Portrait Working)
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy A50 (GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950.apk – Portrait & Night Sight is not working)
Best Camera settings for Galaxy A50:
Use these settings for the MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-TlnNeun_Urnyx05-v4.3.apk. To get the best image quality.
- Go to Camera app settings > Advanced >Base > Config > Pixel2018 HW Zsl HDr(need YUV).
- Select Front & Back Camera to Pixel 3 XL.
Google Camera 6.1 For Samsung Galaxy A70
Samsung Galaxy A70 sports Triple: 32MP Low Light (f/1.7 lens) + 8MP Ultra-wide (f/2.2 lens) + 5MP Live Focus (f/2.2 lens) rare camera and 32-megapixels (f/2.0 lens) front camera for a selfie. Both cameras capture [email protected] video, respectively. Already this device comes with an awesome camera. If you need more detail and colour composition in the image then try and install Google Camera 6.1 on Samsung Galaxy A70.
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy A70 (MGC_6.1.021_MI8_V2e.apk)
Best Camera settings for Galaxy A70:
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG MOD Settings > Fix > Image Format > Select YUV_420_888
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG MOD Settings > Input Model > Front Camera > Pixel 3 XL
Install Gcam on Samsung Galaxy A50 & A70
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Samsung Galaxy device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below.