Download Ported Google Camera 6.2 For Pixel 1, 2 With Exclusive Pixel 3 Features
Pixel 3 is the newest model launched after Pixel 2. Here is the another ported version of Google Camera 6.2 for Pixel 1, 2 with exclusive Pixel 3 features. There is always something different about Gcam, sometimes the pictures are heat and miss. So here is the Google Camera 6.2 For Pixel 1, 2. It will surely increase the quality of the images captured. Some of the features which are exclusive to Pixel 3 are ported to its predecessors. Google is of the best camera that featured the best Portrait mode. Gcam mod is very much popular nowadays. The Google Camera will capture portrait mode with both rear and front cam. Today we share a guide to install Ported Google Camera for Pixel 1, 2 series.
Ported Google Camera 6.2 For Pixel 1, 2:
If you love Google camera interface and want to install on your Pixel 1, 2 device then you are the right place. It does not required root permissions so you need to root the smartphone. Just follow the guide below and install Google Camera For Pixel 1, 2.
Google Cam is a camera application developed by Google for Android. Previous year Google launched new Gcamera with pixel device, that comes with lots of new features with a portrait. It gives you to take better low light camera quality. Already the Pixel 2 camera is much better but features and much more customisation available with this Gcam version.
Let’s check out some bugs and working features of this app.
- Rear HDR+ Capture
- Front Capture (no HDR+)
- Others feature works well.
- Portrait Mode
- HDR+ On Both Rear+Front Cams
- Night Sight
- Almost every features are working!!
Download Pixel 1, 2 Google Camera 6.2:
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk.
- Once installation complete, Open the Gcamera app on your device.
- Click on the options icon, you will see many options select one. also, you can change the camera setting from the setting option.
Now you have Google Cam For Pixel 1, 2. If you have any problems comment below or message us on our official Facebook page!!