Today we share Gcam for Realme 5i. Realme has made some excellent phones, Realme 5i has a quad rear camera and is backed by a 5,000mAh battery. Also, it offers a splash-resistant build and runs Android Pie with ColorOS 6 skin on top. The good thing about this device is it provides you with 32/64 GB of internal storage option. After lots of research, we found Google Camera for Realme 5i.
The stock camera brings many new features with Nightscape in the last monthly update. But the Realme stock camera is not good and optimized to get the full potential of the camera quality. Gcam is the best 3rd party camera app for Realme 5i. It takes a more detailed picture than the stock camera. The Google Camera is the best camera app that offers to shoot Night Sights and the best portrait with HDR+. Here we share the best working Google Camera for Realme 5i.
Google Camera For Realme 5i
Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Also, it has features like night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Already Realme 5i comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low-light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 8.2 for Realme 5i.
Gcam For Realme 5i
The camera is the highlight feature of this device. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Realme 5i on the rear packs a 12-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.25 aperture; a third 2-megapixel camera, and a fourth 2-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports an 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture. We’ve tested many GCams on the smartphone and found this compatible companion for the Realme 5i.
Download Google Camera for Realme 5i
- GCAM 8.2 For Realme 5i – GCam8.2.204_Greatness.210608.1657
- GCam_5beta6.200105.0445build-7.2.018.apk (Google Camera 7.2) [Recommended]
- Pixel 4 Google Camera 7.0 APK
Install Realme 5i Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablet in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
- Go to Camera app settings > About > Enable Mod.
- Head over to the Mods Configs Creator > Saturation Settings.
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Realme device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below.