Today we share Gcam for Motorola One Fusion & Fusion Plus. A few months back, Motorola launched two new mid-range smartphones, Motorola One Fusion and Fusion Plus. Both the devices are camera-centric, and it comes with a quad-camera setup joining with the motorized pop-up selfie camera. The stock camera app brings a night mode, some new color modes in portrait mode, and also brings some significant improvements. But there is no cooperation between Google camera and Motorola camera, Gcam optimization takes mind-blowing pictures with Fusion series devices. Here we share the best working Google Camera for Motorola One Fusion and Fusion Plus.
Google Camera for Motorola One Fusion (Plus)
Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Also, it has features like night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Already Motorola one Fusion series comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 support so you can easily use GCam. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Here’s how you can download and install the Google Camera app on your Motorola One Fusion and Fusion Plus
Gcam For Motorola One Fusion (Plus)
Motorola One Fusion packs a 48-megapixel, and the Fusion Plus version packs 64-megapixel primary camera on the rear. The rest of the rare cameras are the same on both devices, a 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 5MP macro camera, and a 2MP depth sensor. Fusion Plus sports an 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
Below we list the GCam 7.3 and GCam 7.4 ports. As for now, secondary camera support is not available, which only means that this GCam Mod Port APK cannot capture wide-angle and macro photos. Let’s download the camera app.
Download Google Camera for Motorola One Fusion (Plus)
Install Motorola One Fusion Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage and then open the GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Config file for One Fusion (Plus) – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (moto-onef.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
There is no need to make too many changes in the setting, you can change settings according to your need.
If you love Google Camera, then please share it with other communities and forums. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.