Today we share Gcam for Realme C15. Realme C15 captures really impressive photos from its camera module. The Realme C15 is one of the most affordable smartphones to pack a quadruple-camera module. Realme cheapest devices don’t bring Night mood, also the camera app not too much optimized. Realme C15 brings Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. That means you can try Pixel 4 camera on Realme C15 to take some good optimized image. After lots of research, we found Google Camera for Realme C15.
Google Camera 7.4 For Realme C15
Realme C15 has a 2-megapixel monochrome camera and a 2-megapixel retro camera, in addition to the main 13-megapixel and 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle cameras. There’s an 8-megapixel selfie camera. Image quality was strictly average when shooting during the day and quite poor in low light. Google camera Improves the Quality of Image of Mi 10. The default camera app on Realme phones performs well in most conditions, but Gcam takes a more detailed image than the stock camera. Here we found the best working Google Camera 7.4 for Realme C15.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like Astrophotography Mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode with Night Sight Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Cinematic Mode, RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode, & a few more. Also, the latest Google Camera 7.4 lots of essential features, along with better Google camera optimization. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 7.4 for Realme C15.
Download Google Camera for Realme C15
We have tested the newest GCam 7.4 Mod by Nikita and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05, and they both work fine. Although, Both ports sport the Astrophotography Mode on the Realme C15. Here’s the download link of the GCam.
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Config file for Realme C15 – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (realmec15-config.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Install Realme C15 Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Realme device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.