Sony Xperia 5 II is one of the best flagship smartphones in 2020. The device comes with the latest Snapdragon 865 SoC that capable of 5G connectivity. The Sony Xperia 5 II comes with the triple-camera module that captures impressive photos. Sony Xperia 5 II brings Camera2 API and HAL3 sport, so you can easily use GCam. That means you can try Pixel 4 camera on Sony Xperia 5 II to take some good optimized images. After lots of research, we found Google Camera for Sony Xperia 5 II.
Google Camera 8.0 For Sony Xperia 5 II
Sony Xperia 5 II comes with the triple rare camera setup. Sony Xperia 5 II on the rear packs a 12-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture, a second 12-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture, and a third 12-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports an 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2 aperture. The phone will get the Android 11 update soon. One of the best things is that it packs the same Photography Pro app available on Xperia 1 II.
The stock camera app comes with lots of features like super-fast autofocus, EyeAF for pets and humans, 20 fps video recording and much more. It can capture beautiful images in almost any condition. But if you want to take better night mood shoot then you can try GCam. So if you want to take some low light shoot then you can download and try GCam for Sony Xperia 5 II You can also capture beautiful astrophotography shots with the latest version of GCam mod port.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like Astrophotography Mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode with Night Sight Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Cinematic Mode, RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode, & a few more. Also, the latest Google Camera 8.0 lots of essential features, along with better Google camera optimization. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 8.0 for Sony Xperia 5 II.
Download Google Camera for Sony Xperia 5 II
We have tested the latest GCam 7.4 Mod by Zoran and is compatible with the Galaxy S20 FE. You can easily install GCam without root and unlock the bootloader as your device. Here’s the download link of the Google Camera 7.4.[Recommended]
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Config file for Sony Xperia 5 II – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (Sony-Xperia-1-II.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Install Sony Xperia 5 II Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Samsung device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.