Download Google Camera For HTC U11 To Get HDR+ & ARCore
Here is the another ported version of Google Camera for HTC U11. HTC U11 comes with the 12-megapixel rear camera and 16-megapixel front camera. We all want a good camera quality picture, Google camera Improve the Quality of Image of HTC U11. The Google camera is of the best camera app that featured best Portrait mode also HDR+. Nowadays Gcam is very much popular. The Google Camera will capture portrait mode/bokeh with both rear and front cam. Today we share a guide to install HTC U11 Google Camera.
Google Camera For HTC U11
If you love Google camera interface and want to use on your HTC U11 then you are the right place. Here we share both Rooted and Non-Rooted device guide to install Google Camera on HTC U11. You can install it like a simple APK or use the Magisk module. In some places, google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera, you can see some demo picture below. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera for HTC U11.
Previous year Google launched new Gcamera with pixel device. Gcam gives you to a better quality of photo in select areas. Thanks to XDA Senior Member “jigs4wkiller” to make TWRP flash file to install file in system and Thanks to “Infinity02” to Make app Gcam for HTC U11. So if you have an HTC U11 and you love photography or you want to Improve Image quality of HTC U11 then you must try HTC U11 Google Camera.
- Slow motion
- Motion photos
- Portrait mode
- Much more.
Download Google Camera For HTC U11:
Install Gcam on HTC U11:
As Normal Apk (Non-Rooted):
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
- Download ARCoreMOD-signed.zip and copy it in your device.
- Now Reboot your device to TWRP Recovery Mode.
- Then Click on the install button and navigate to “ARCoreMOD-signed.zip“.
- Now Swipe to install the file.
- Once done, reboot your device and enjoy.