Nokia 5.1/5 are the model launched for Nokia Series mid-range devices. Here is another ported version of Google Camera for Nokia 5.1/5. There is always something different about Gcam, sometimes the pictures are heat and miss. Nokia has stock Android which is the Android One program so Gcam will work with most of the features. Gcam would work well or not it depends, but you can try it as on older devices Gcam was working flawlessly. Gcam mod is very much popular nowadays. Some of the features are working only in this version so you can try it yourself.
Ported Google Camera
If you love the Google camera interface and want to install it on your Nokia 5.1 device then you are in the right place. It required does not need to root the smartphone. Just follow the guide below and install Google Camera For Nokia 5.1.
Google Cam is a camera application developed by Google for Android. Previous year Google launched a new Gcamera with a pixel device, that comes with lots of new features with a portrait. It gives you to take better low-light camera quality. So if you have a Nokia 5.1 Zoom device which is already has a good camera but want to try something new.
Let’s check out some changelogs in this version.
changed the work of auto-focus in video mode.
added a Google version of compression to “jpg compression quality”.
fixed some bugs.
Download Nokia 5.1 Google Camera:
How to Install Google Camera for Nokia 5.1 APK
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablet in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk.
- Once installation is complete, Open the Gcamera app on your device.
- Click on the options icon, you will see many options select one. also, you can change the camera setting from the setting option.
Now you have Google Cam For Nokia 5.1/5. If you have any problems comment below or message us on our official Facebook page!!