Today we share Gcam for Realme X2. Realme released a first flagship phone. Realme X2 equipped with a 64-megapixel Samsung GW1 sensor. Also, It has a 6.5-inch display with the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor. The good thing about this device is it offers you 6/8GB of RAM and 64/128/256GB of internal storage. Furthermore, it is operated by Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6.1. Are you looking for a Google Camera app for the Realme X2? After lots of research, we found Google Camera for Realme X2 with Night Sight.
The stock camera brings many new features with Nightscape in the last monthly update. But the Realme stock camera is not good and optimized to get the full potential of the camera quality. Gcam is the best 3rd party camera app for Realme X2. It takes a more detailed picture than the stock camera. The Google camera is of the best camera app that offers to shoot Night Sight and best portrait with HDR+. Here we share the best working Google Camera 7.2 for Realme X2.
Google Camera 7.2 For Realme X2
Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Also, it has features like night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Already Realme X2 comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 7.2 for Realme X2.
Gcam For Realme X2
The camera is the most highlight features in this device. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Realme X2 on the rear packs a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; a second 13-megapixel camera with an f/2.5 aperture; a third 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a fourth 2-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture. We’ve tested many GCams on the smartphone and found this compatible companion for the Realme X2.
Download Google Camera for Realme X2
Install Realme X2 Pro Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
How To Use Config File:
- To use the Config File, First to File Manager on your device.
- Now you are in internal storage, create a folder named “Gcam“.
- Open the Gcam folder, and again create a new folder named “configs7“.
- Now just copy the downloaded config file in the “Configs7” folder.
- Is Everything done? Now just launch the Google Camera app.
- In Google Camera, Double-tap in the blank area near the shutter icon.
- A pop-up will appear on the screen, Go to Settings–>Tap on restore button.
- Close the Google Camera app again open it.
Done!! Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Realme device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below.