Here is the another ported version of Google Camera for Zenfone Max Pro M1. The stock camera app of Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 is not good that’s why the reviews of camera are bad. So here is the Google Camera For Zenfone Max Pro M1. It will surely increase the quality of images camptured. Also, it captures very good quality pictures better than stock cam app. The Google is of the best camera that featured best Portrait mode. Gcam mod is very much popular nowadays. The Google Camera will capture portrait mode with both rear and front cam. Today we share a guide to install Ported Google Camera for Asus Zenfone Max Pro_M1.
Move To Table
Ported Google Camera For Zenfone Max Pro M1:
If you love Google camera interface and want to install on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro+M1 device then you are the right place. It required root permisions so you need to root the smartphone. Just follow the guide below and install Google Camera For Zenfone Max Pro_M1.
Google Cam is a camera application developed by Google for Android. Previous year Google launched new Gcamera with pixel device, that comes with lots of new features with portrait. It gives you to take better low light camera quality. So if you have a OnePlus 6 and you love photography then you must try this Google Camera HDR+ on Asus Zenfone Max Pro_M1 device. But this app is now Alpha stage so some features should not work, probably will fix in next update
Let’s check out some bugs and working features of this app.
- Rear HDR+ Capture
- Front Capture (no HDR+)
- Others feature works well.
- Portrait Mode
- HDR+ On Both Rear+Front Cams
- Video Stabilization
- Both Cam Portrait Mode
Download Max Pro M1 Google Camera:
- Unlock Bootloader and install TWRP Recovery and Root For Zenfone Max Pro M1
root and install TWRP recovery by link above if not installed.
Install Modded Google Camera for Zenfone Max Pro M1:
- Considering you have unlocked the bootloader, TWRP and Magisk installed. copy the apk file which downloaded above to your phone storage.
- Navigate to system/ and find the build.prop editor.
- In the build.prop file adds the following line at the end of file. Save the file and exit and reboot your device.
- installs GoogleCam.Apk, as usual, we install APK files.
Now you have Google Cam On Your Zenfone Max Pro M1. Enjoy shooting photos. If you have any problems comment below or message us on our official Facebook page!!
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk.
- Once installation complete, Open the Gcamera app on your device.
- Click on the options icon, you will see many options select one. also, you can change camera setting from setting option.
Now you have Google Cam For Zenfone Max Pro_M1. If you have any problems comment below or message us on our official Facebook page!!