Yesterday Apple hosted WWDC 2023 event and launched many products and the latest developers’ updates. Apple launched many products like MacBook Air 15, M2 Max Mac Studio, M2 Ultra Mac Pro, Apple Vision Pro, and many more. Apple also launched the latest iOS 17, iPadOS 17, watchOS 10, and macOS 14 (Sonoma) as developers’ updates. We have already updated the WWDC 2023 news and updates on our Telegram channel. The latest iOS 17 is still in the beta phase it will release in the upcoming months but you can still install the iOS 17 beta from the Apple developer’s official website. In this article we will share iOS 17 Stock Wallpapers & iPadOS 17 Wallpapers, we have extracted all the iOS 17 Wallpapers from Apple iPhone 14 Pro max.
In this post, you can download Apple iOS 17 light and dark Wallpapers and iPadOS 17 Wallpapers from iPad 6th generation. We have extracted all the iOS 17 wallpapers from Apple iPhone 14 Pro max device. You can download the Wallpapers in 2K resolution we have zipped all the wallpapers so you can download Wallpapers easily. You can apply these wallpapers to your Android device to get a test of iOS 17 on your Android device :D.
About iOS 17 UPDATE
- Safari adds greater protection for Private Browsing, both from trackers as a user browses, and from people who might have access to a user’s device. Advanced tracking and fingerprinting protections go even further to help prevent websites from tracking or identifying a user’s device. Private Browsing now locks when not in use, allowing a user to keep tabs open even when stepping away from the device.
- For easier and more secure password and passkey sharing, users can share passwords with a group of trusted contacts. Everyone in the group can add and edit passwords to keep them up to date. Since sharing is through iCloud Keychain, it’s end-to-end encrypted.
- The Health app offers new mental health features. Users can log their daily moods and momentary emotions; see what might be contributing to their state of mind; and easily access depression and anxiety assessments often used in clinics, plus resources available in their region. Additionally, increasing the distance the device is viewed can help children lower their risk of myopia and gives adult users the opportunity to reduce digital eyestrain. Screen Distance in Screen Time uses the TrueDepth camera to encourage users to move their device farther away after holding it closer than 12 inches from their face for an extended period of time.
- Maps add offline maps, so users can download a specific area and access turn-by-turn navigation, see their estimated time of arrival, find places in Maps, and more while offline. Maps also make it easier than ever to discover thousands of trails in parks across the United States and support electric vehicle drivers with real-time charging availability information.
- AirTag can be shared with up to five other people, allowing friends and family to keep track of an item in Find My. Everyone in a group will be able to see an item’s location, play a sound, and use Precision Finding to help pinpoint the location of a shared AirTag when nearby. This also works with all other Find My Network accessories.
- Apple Music introduces Collaborative Playlists that make listening to music with friends easier than ever before, and SharePlay in the car allows all passengers to easily contribute to what’s playing.3 Listeners can control the music from their own devices, even if they don’t have an Apple Music subscription.
- Sharing content using AirPlay is even easier with on-device intelligence now learning a user’s preferences. AirPlay will also work with supported televisions in hotels, allowing users to easily enjoy their favorite content on the TV when traveling. Built with a foundation of privacy and security, this capability will be available before the end of the year in select hotels, starting with brands from IHG Hotels & Resorts.
- AirPods receive powerful new features, including Adaptive Audio, Personalised Volume, and Conversation Awareness, that redefine the personal audio experience. Plus, improvements to Automatic Switching and call controls make AirPods even easier to use.
- The Home app adds the ability for users to view up to 30 days of activity history across door locks, garage doors, alarm systems, and contact sensors. Additionally, two popular HomeKit lock features — tap to unlock and PIN codes — are now available for Matter-compatible locks, providing even more ways to connect the home.
- Reminders feature a grocery list that automatically groups added items into categories to make shopping easier. Users can change how the items are grouped and the list remembers their preferences.
- Visual Look-Up is now available in paused video frames. Now users can identify food, storefronts, signs, and symbols, and lift individual subjects from photos and videos.
- Siri can be activated by simply saying “Siri.” Once activated, users can issue multiple commands in succession without needing to reactivate the assistant.
- In Photos, the People album uses on-device machine learning to recognize more photos of a user’s favorite people, as well as cats and dogs.
- Privacy updates include the expansion of Communication Safety beyond Messages to help keep kids safe when sending and receiving content via AirDrop, Contact Posters, a FaceTime message, and when using the Photos picker to choose content to send. It also expands to cover video content in addition to still images. A new feature, Sensitive Content Warning, helps adult users avoid seeing unwanted nude images and videos. As with Communication Safety, all image and video processing for Sensitive Content Warning occurs on-device, so Apple does not get access to the content.
- Accessibility updates include Assistive Access, a customizable interface that helps users with cognitive disabilities use iPhone with greater ease and independence; Live Speech, which gives nonspeaking users the option to type and have their words spoken in person, or on phone and FaceTime calls; Personal Voice, which gives users at risk of speech loss the option to create a voice that sounds like theirs; and Point and Speak, which helps users who are blind or have low vision read text on physical objects by pointing.
iPadOS 17 UPDATE
- Stage Manager adds even more flexibility to the position and size of the windows, giving users more control over their workspace, and supports built-in cameras on an external display.
- Freeform offers new drawing tools; support for hover, tilt, and snap to shape; the ability to add connection lines and new shapes to any object; and Follow Along to guide collaborators around the board.
- Spotlight helps users find information and take action even faster by offering shortcuts to the next action, enhanced visual results, and video search.
- Visual Look Up expands its recognition capabilities to food, storefronts, and signs and symbols on things like laundry tags on clothes.
- The keyboard brings improvements to autocorrect, allowing users to enter text faster and easier than ever before. The inline predictive text helps users quickly finish sentences, and the new speech recognition model in Dictation improves accuracy.
- Siri can now be activated by simply saying “Siri.” Once activated, users can issue multiple commands back to back without needing to reactivate it.
- Sharing content using AirPlay is even easier with on-device intelligence now learning a user’s preferences. AirPlay will also work with supported TVs in hotels, allowing users to easily enjoy their favorite content on the TV when traveling. Built with a foundation of privacy and security, this capability will be available before the end of the year in select hotels, starting with brands from IHG Hotels & Resorts.
- Reminders introduce a new intelligent grocery list experience, making shopping easier by automatically grouping related items into sections, and providing a new column view to display sections horizontally across the screen.
- Maps now allows users to download maps and use them offline. Users can select an area, search and explore rich place information, and get routes for all modes of mobility, all while offline.
- Privacy updates include the expansion of Communication Safety, adding protections for children as well as a Sensitive Content Warning for adults. Updates to Photos and Calendar permissions help users make more informed choices about what data they share with apps. And a Lockdown Mode update enhances the protections for those who may be targeted by mercenary spyware.
- New accessibility tools make iPad even more accessible. Assistive Access is a customizable interface that helps users with cognitive disabilities use iPad with greater ease and independence. Live Speech helps nonspeaking users type what they want to say and have it read aloud during phone, FaceTime, and in-person conversations. Personal Voice gives users at risk of speech loss the option to create a personalized voice that sounds like them and integrates seamlessly with Live Speech. And Magnifier, Point, and Speak help users who are blind or have low vision interact with electrical appliances and other physical objects with small text labels.
iOS 17 Wallpapers and iPadOS 17 Wallpapers
The official iOS 17 wallpapers and iPadOS 17 wallpapers are available now. Though right now there are not lots of wallpapers available you can download the official ones available on the devices themselves. We will update more wallpapers and iPadOS 17 wallpapers once we get them. Till then download the below wallpapers and iPadOS 17 wallpapers.
Downloads iOS 17 Stock Wallpapers and iPadOS 17 Stock Wallpapers
You can download Apple iOS 17 light and dark Wallpapers and iPadOS 17 Wallpapers from iPad 6th generation. We have extracted all the iOS 17 wallpapers from Apple iPhone 14 Pro max device. You can the Wallpapers in 2K resolution we have zipped all the wallpapers so you can download Wallpapers easily.
New iOS 17 Wallpapers –