There are always various MODs available to try especially for OnePlus devices. They get pretty much more developer support from XDA. After the Google Camera port here is OnePlus Camera M For OnePlus 6. This OnePlus Camera M for OnePlus 5/5T will also work. It has more features though it’s the first release so pictures will be not as good as the stock cam. But in this OnePlus Camera M, there is the various option are available to try. See the following features list for full details. Just follow the post and enjoy OnePlus Camera mod for OnePlus 6, OnePlus Camera M for OnePlus 5/5T.
Move To Table
About OnePlus Camera M for OnePlus 6, OnePlus 5/5T:
This is the initial release of Camera M for OnePlus 6. But Camera M for OnePlus 5/5T has more features and its a stable one. OnePlus 6 Camera M has the possibility to control sharpness, control noise reduction. Though it may be buggy as its initial release. We will update as soon as the mod gets updated. for OnePlus 5/5T camera M the JPEG quality 100, Intelligent HQ features are available.
Features of OnePlus Camera M for OnePlus 6:
- Based On the New version 2.7.3
- Ability to control sharpness
- Control noise reduction
- Various another custom settings
- Initial release
- Sometimes Oversharpening
Features of OnePlus Camera M for OnePlus 5/5T:
- JPEG quality increased to 100
- sharpness adopted before picture, it will avoid watercolor picture
- Denoise disabled to prevent watercolor pictures
- Intelligent HQ which will help to reduce ISO or adjust ISO at the optimum level
- Ability to select sharpness in front camera
- Panorama not working
- Watermark not working
NOTE: THIS APP WILL REPLACE THE SYSTEM CAMERA APP AS UPDATE!! TO UNINSTALL GO TO CAMERA APP IN SETTINGS AND CLICK ON UNINSTALL UPDATES!!
- OnePlusCameraM_Magisk Module ZIP File ——-> OnePlus 5/5T
- OnePlusCameraM_Magisk Module ZIP File ——–> OnePlus 6
How To Install:
- Open the Magisk Manager application.
- Go to install modules, and browse through local.
- Select the ZIP file you downloaded for your smartphone.
- Install it VIA Magisk.
Done, reboot your phone to try out the OnePlusCamera M. Follow our official Facebook page for instant updates on latest posts.