The Google Pixel came up with some simple yet effective features with its lineup. One of them is the now playing feature came up with the Pixel 2 on in 2018. If you don’t know the Pixel Now Playing For Android was Pixel device exclusive features. It was used to give the name of the songs playing in the background itself. Now, its been ported by XDA developers for other Android smartphones. Ambient Music MOD for Android device is the ported version of the Pixel’s Now Playing for Android version.
If you don’t know what Pixel Ambient Music is, it’s the feature that recognises music that’s playing in the background (ie. not from your phone) automatically. It does this locally, without a connection, and doesn’t send any data to Google servers for recognition. So, basically forget about searching for specific song Ambient Music MOD for Android will do that for you.
Ambient Music MOD For Android
The developers are kind of the backbone of Android devices. They keep making stuff more interesting for the Android world. This Pixel Now Playing For Android is ported by QUINNY899 from the XDA Forum. If you want to get this mod, you should have a rooted smartphone with Magisk manager installed. Its a Magisk module so you will need to have the Magisk manager in order to flash the module.
Check out the screenshots above this is how it will look. For the installation, you will need to download the Magisk module from the downloads section below. Make sure you have a rooted smartphone with Magisk installed along with the Xposed framework. Let’s check out some of the key features of Ambient Music MOD for Android.
- Full Ambient Music support, including downloading the latest databases from Google
- Music recognition when the device is idle or in use (exclusions apply, see the FAQ for more details)
- Now Playing History built-in, and support for third party history apps
- The ability to display the current now playing track on the lock screen using an Accessibility overlay service
- Manual recognition on-demand in the Ambient Music Mod app
- Settings to control the amplification, how often recognition should be triggered, whether to run on the small CPU cores and what to do when a song recognition notification is tapped
- View all the recognizable track in your locally downloaded database via the Track List option
- Rooted smartphone with snapdragon processor
- Magisk installed
- Xposed Framework
How To Install
- Firstly, download the Ported Pixel Now Playing For Android APK from the above downloads section.
- Install the APK and it will run some checks for compatibility.
- After checks, if your device is compatible there will be the option of “Build Installer” click on that option.
- Once the installer is built. Open the Magisk Manager and install the module from the module section.
- Now you will have to open the Xposed app, search for the ambient music mod module and enable it.
- Now you just need to reboot your device to make the module work on your Android device.
- Play any song in the background and it will get detected.
You may also like:
Now you can enjoy Ambient Music MOD for Android devices. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.
Leave a Reply