How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Blackview A10 With MTK Flash Tool
Finally, TWRP recovery for Blackview A10 is available now. We will use the MTK Flash tool. That means you can Root Blackview A10 with TWRP Recovery and Magisk. This method is working just follow the steps carefully. If any questions comment below in the comment box. Now we will show rooting guide for Blackview A10 with Magisk and MTK Flash Tool.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do. Thanks to the 4PDA Forum and other members for the TWRP.
Benefits of install TWRP recovery And Root Blackview A10:
- By rooting you can easily delete bloatware that is built-in in the smartphones. Free up some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages; you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
Now let’s go to the guide, first, we will guide you how to install Twrp on Black_View A10 with MTK flash tool. Then we will guide how to root the device with SuperSu or Magisk.
- Black_View A10
- UNLOCK BOOTLOADER
- COPY Magisk FILE TO YOUR PHONE STORAGE
Requirements & Downloads:-
- Install MTK USB Driver.
- Download Latest Mtk Flash Tool.
- Download TWRP Recovery for BLACKVIEW A10 with scatter file SuperSu is included in this ZIP. If you want Magisk then flash it by using the guide below.
- Latest Magisk.
- Read Guide.
Install TWRP Recovery:
Guide To Root Blackview A10:-
- Download Magisk/SuperSu copies it to the Internal Storage or USB-OTG.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume UP + Power.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk.Zip/SuperSu zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.