On our viewer’s request, we are finally writing the guide How To Root Honor 8 lite EMUI 5.0 and Install TWRP Recovery. This guide also root Huawei P8 Lite 2017 EMUI 5.0 and install Twrp Recovery, Huawei P8 Lite 2017 launched in India as Honor 8 lite. Huawei launched P8 Lite 2017 and Honor 8 lite on 2017, January It’s Huawei 2017 budget phone. Who wants to root their Honor 8 lite and Huawei P8 Lite 2017 device with SuperSU and installing TWRP 3.1 recovery with the guide how to unlock bootloader install TWRP and Root Honor 8 lite EMUI 5.0 and Root Huawei P8 Lite 2017.
Huawei Android phones always released with locked bootloader and bloatware, so Honor 8 lite released with bloatware. Afte rooting the device, you can remove bloatware Stock apps, and you can also customise your device in Android 7.0 EMUI 5.0. Twrp recovery will help you to install custom ROM’s mods viper4android, Xposed framework, and other mods.
This guide helps you to Root Honor 8 lite EMUI 5.0 and Install TWRP Recovery and Root Huawei P8 Lite 2017 Android 7.0 EMUI 5.0 with SuperSU. This guide helps you to flash TWRP 3.1.0 recovery on Honor 8 lite and Huawei P8 Lite 2017.
Huawei P8 Lite 2017, Honor 8 Lite PRA-***.
- Charge Your Device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
- Unlock Bootloader Guide=> How to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Phones Official Method
- Remove any fingerprint, Remove Encryption.
- Required Android 7.0 EMUI 5.0.
- Enable developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox .
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- Install Huawei Driver Link->.
- Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” “SR1-SuperSU-v2.82-SR1-20170608224931.zip” and TWRP file.
- Read Guide.
⇓⇓ Downloads ⇓⇓
Recovery: – TWRP-3.1.1-2_by_greatslon.img
Root File:- SR1-SuperSU-v2.82-SR1-20170608224931.zip
Install TWRP Recovery On Honor 8 Lite:-
1.) First Read Preparation, Unlock The Bootloader Download Required Files.
2.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” unzip it Download TWRP recovery.
3.) Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “TWRP-3.1.1-2_by_greatslon.img” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
4.) Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
5.) Connect your phone to PC.
6.) Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (fastboot) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
7.) Flash TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
8.) Reboot the device.
- Now go to the root step.
Root Honor 8 Lite and Huawei P8 Lite 2017:-
- Download “SR1-SuperSU-v2.82-SR1-20170608224931.zip” and copy it to the phone.
- Turn off your phone and turn onto recovery mode By Volume Up + Power.
- Select Language English allow “Swipe to Allow Modifications” in TWRP recovery.
- Go to Install Navigate to “SR1-SuperSU-v2.82-SR1-20170608224931.zip” Swipe to install.
- Back to TWRP Main Menu go to Reboot then Select SYSTEM to reboot into Normal Mode (DO NOT INSTALL TWRP APP).
- Open SuperSU app to get root access.
Here is some Mod You can Install Now:-
- Install Sony Music, Dolby Atmos, And Viper4Android 184.108.40.206 With Audio Mod
- Xposed Framework For EMUI 5.0 And EMUI 5.1
- Enable YouTube Red and Background Playback with Lucky Patcher
- [Guide] How to Download Youtube Videos on Android Without app
Recommended for You:-
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Huawei P8 Lite 2017 PRA-LX1
- Install TWRP 3.0 Recovery and Systemless Root Honor 8 in EMUI 5.0
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Galaxy Note 8 Exynos
- Guide To Install TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery And Root Honor 8 Pro (DUK)
Share This Post To Your Friends And Comment Bellow
Like Huawei Dev – https://www.facebook.com/HuaweiDev