Move To Table
Guide To Install TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery And Root Honor 8 Pro (DUK)
A Glimpse About Honor 8 Pro:
The Honor 8 Pro smartphone which was launched in April 2017. The phone comes with the 5.7-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440*2560 pixels. The display has PPI of 515 pixels per inch. The Honor 8 Pro is powered by 1.8GHz octa-core Kirin 960 processor comes with 6GB of RAM. Honor 8 has 64GB of internal storage can be expanded up to 356GB via a microSD card. Cameras are to be considered the Honor 8 comes with the 12 megapixels at the rear at 8 megapixels at front. The Honor 8 is the best flagship device from Huawei.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP 3.1.1 recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do.
Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
- By rooting you can easily delete bloatware that is built in in the smartphones. Free up some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages; you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customise your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
Honor 8 Pro (DUK-L09)
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Unlock Bootloader Guide=>.
- Enable developer options.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Download ” adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip “, ” TWRP 3.1.1.img ”, ” SuperSU “
- Read Guide.
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Huawei Honor 8
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root ZTE Axon 7
- How To Root Nubia Z11 Mini S Install TWRP Recovery, Unlock Bootloader
- Guide To Install TWRP 3.1.1 and Root Xiaomi Mi 6 (SAGIT)
⇓⇓ Downloads ⇓⇓
Guide To Install TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery on Honor 8 Pro DUK:-
- First, read Preparation, Unlock Bootloader, Download required files of your device.
- Extract “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip“.
- Rename TWRP recovery IMG file ” TWRP_3.1.1.img ” to ” recovery.img ” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
- Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click
- Connect your phone to PC.
- Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (FASTBOOT) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Flash custom TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- For reboot your device type below command and hit enter.
- TWRP installing successfully done, Now go to the root step.
Guide To Root Honor 8 Pro Duk:-
- Download Phh SuperSuPh.Zip from above link and copy it to the external memory.
- Boot your phone into Recovery mode by pressing VOL UP + POWER Buttons.
- On the TWRP home go to Install and navigate to the Phh SuperSuPh.Zip.
- Swipe to install.
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Reboot your phone.
- Install Phh Superuser App from Play Store.
Download any root checker app to check root. Done!! You installed TWRP recovery and Rooted 8 Pro.
If you want any help comment below, Stay tuned for more cool posts. 🙂 Also Like our Facebook page to stay up to date !!
Like Huawei Dev For More Updates.