On our viewer’s request, we are finally writing the guide how to root Huawei Y3 II Install Twrp Recovery on 4G and 3G Variant. This guide also root Honor Bee 2 and install Twrp Recovery, Huawei Y3 II launched in india as Honor Bee 2. Huawei launched Huawei Y3 II 4G and Honor Bee 2 on 2016, April It’s Huawei 2016 cheapest phone. Who wants to root their Huawei Y3 II and Honor Bee 2 device with phh’s SuperUser and installing TWRP 3.1 recovery with the guide how to unlock bootloader install TWRP and root Huawei Y3 II and Root Honor Bee 2.
Huawei Android phones always released with locked bootloader and bloatware, so Huawei Y3 II released with bloatware. Afte rooting the device, you can remove bloatware Stock apps, and you can also customise your device in Android 6.0 Android 5.0. Twrp recovery will help you to install custom ROM’s mods viper4android, Xposed framework, and other mods.
This guide helps you to Huawei Y3 II Install Twrp Recovery and Root Huawei Y3 II Android 5.0 and Android 6.0 EMUI with phh’s SuperUser. This guide helps you to flash TWRP 3.1.0 recovery on Huawei Y3 II and Honor Bee 2.
Huawei Y3 II, Honor Bee 2, LUA-***
- Charge Your Device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
- Unlock Bootloader Guide=> How to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Phones Official Method
- Required Android 5.0 or Android 6.0
- Enable developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox .
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- Install Huawei Driver Link->.
- Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” and “superuser.zip” TWRP file and “phh’s SuperUser App” .
- Read Guide.
⇓⇓ Downloads ⇓⇓
Huawei Y3 II Install TWRP Recovery:-
1.) First Read Preparation, Unlock The Bootloader Download Required Files.
2.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” unzip it Download TWRP recovery.
3.) Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “twrp.img” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
4.) Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
5.) Connect your phone to PC.
6.) Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (FASTBOOT) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
7.) Flash TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
8.) Reboot the device.
- Now go to the root step.
Guide To Root Huawei Y3 II and Root Honor Bee 2:-
- Download “superuser.zip” and copy it to the phone.
- Install phh’s SuperUser app from Google Play Store.
- Turn off your phone and turn on to recovery mode By Volume Up + Power.
- Select Language English Don’t allow “Swipe to Allow Modifications” cancel it in TWRP recovery.
- Go to Install Navigate to “superuser.zip” Swipe to install.
- Back to TWRP Main Menu go to Reboot then Select SYSTEM to reboot into Normal Mode (DO NOT INSTALL TWRP APP).
- Open phh’s SuperUser app to get root access.
Here is some Mod You can Install Now:-
- V4A + DOLBY ATMOS + SONY AUDIO + BEATS AUDIO Audio Mod
- Guide To Install Xposed Framework On Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Guide To Install Xposed Framework On Lollipop Android 5.1 and 5.0
- Enable YouTube Red and Background Playback with Lucky Patcher
- [Guide] How to Download Youtube Videos on Android Without app
Recommended for You:-
- How To Root Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Install Official TWRP (Exynos Variants Only)
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Huawei P8 Lite 2017 PRA-LX1
- How To Install TWRP Recovery, Gapps and Root Nubia Z17 Mini
- Guide To Install TWRP 3.1.0 Recovery And Root LYF Water 8 LS5015
- Guide To Enable Call Recording On EMUI 5.0 With This Mod
Share This Post To Your Friends And Comment Bellow
Like Huawei Dev – https://www.facebook.com/HuaweiDev