Finally, the rooting method is available for Nokia 3.2. Here we will use the ADB Flash tool and Magisk to root it. It means you can root Nokia 3.2 without TWRP Recovery. To maximize its performance and get control of system files you can root your device. Magisk is the perfect way to root your Android device and here we share an easy method to install the official Magisk on Nokia 3.2. This article will help you to root Nokia 3.2 with Magisk Patched Boot Image by following these steps below.
Some days ago Nokia launched Nokia 3.2, this is one of the good mid-range phones. After rooting Nokia 3.2 you can get some extra benefits. Also, you can install many Magisk modules like Mod, font, theme to increase your device performance. But before starting to process backup of your device data, it wipes full storage and one thing warranty will void after rooting the device.
Way To Root Nokia 3.2 Without TWRP
Here we share a complete guide to Root Nokia 3.2 without TWRP recovery. Before starting process makes sure your device bootloader must be unlocked. First, we will create a patched boot.img using Magisk canary then flash this boot.img.tar using ADB Flash tool to root. If you have Nokia 3.2 and you want to root your smartphone then read the full guide to make it easier.
Download Nokia 3.2 Root Files
- Before starting the rooting process do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery file, Internal Storage Files.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on Nokia Device to connect your device in ADB, fastboot mode.
- Unlock Bootloader of Nokia 3.2 from this guide.
- Download Required Files and Read Guide.
Guide to Root Nokia 3.2 On Android Pie
- Download stock firmware for your device. (Version should be similar on which your phone is running)
- Then extract firmware.zip and copy the boot.img file to your device.
- Now install the ‘Canary Patched Magisk‘ apk on your device and open it.
- After that select “Install ⇒ Install ⇒ select and patch file” option.
- Now select boot.img file. Magisk Manager will patch the whole firmware file and store the output to [Internal Storage]/Download/magisk_patched.img.
- Download “adb-fastboot-tool.zip” extract it in a desktop.
- Connect your device to the computer and copy the “magisk_patched.img” on your desktop in ADB folder.
- Open cmd windows in “adb-fastboot-tool” folder by Shift + Mouse Right-click.
- Turn your device into Fastboot Mode and connect your phone with PC via USB.
- Using Volume Down + Power buttons. Either use below method (Optional).
- Connect your device with PC and enter the below command to boot Nokia 3.2 to fastboot mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to Patched Boot Image.
fastboot flash boot boot.img
- The above command will flash Magisk on your phone.
- Reboot your phone and open Magisk Manager to manage root access and features.
- If you can’t find Magisk app then install Magisk Manager APK (as simple apk).
- That’s it now you can enjoy all the root features on your device.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like Mods, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.