Some months ago Realme launched Realme XT with some great specs and a camera. After launching Realme XT already developers build root, TWRP and many mods for this device. Realme comes with the bootloader, so first, unlock the bootloader on Realme XT. Once you unlocked the bootloader you can root your device. Soon the Stereo Speakers mod has come out for Realme XT. This sound mod enables Dual Speaker on Realme XT. So now you can use an ear-speaker as a normal speaker. Today we share how to enable Stereo Speakers On Realme XT.
Enable Stereo Speakers For Realme XT:
Most smartphones have come with a dual speaker. As we all know the Realme XT smartphone has only one speaker at the bottom but when music lovers want to listen to music as loud, this device sounds unpleasant. But we can use that earpiece as a speaker with a little software tweak. So here is the guide to Enable Stereo Speakers on XT.
Thanks to XDA Senior Member “acervenky” to build a Realme XT Dual Speaker module. Dual Stereo Speakers work on RealmeXT device. This Surround Dual Stereo Speaker MOD will be great to use when listening to music loud on phone speaker. So follow the guide below to Enable Stereo Speakers for Realme XT.
- Rooted Realme XT.
- Install “Solid Explorer Classic” in your device.
- Download Stereo Speakers MOD from below.
Download Realme XT_Stereo Speakers MOD
Install Dual Speaker On Realme XT:
- Download the modified mixer [Normal or Boosted]
- Rename it to original mixer file name [Only if you have downloaded the boosted version]
- Then copy the modified mixer file and paste it into /system/vendor/etc
- Replace the original mixer
- Once done, reboot your device and enjoy it.
If you like this post Don’t forget to share it!! Also, if you have any problem you can comment in the comment box below or message us on our official Facebook page.
Leave a Reply