Download TWRP Recovery For Galaxy Note 10 | Note 10+
Finally, TWRP for Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ are available to download. Samsung launched the latest flagship Note series devices. These devices come with the latest One UI based on Android Pie (9.0). To flash TWRP Recovery need to use ODIN Tool, we have shared the full guide with recovery below. Now we will show you how to Install TWRP Recovery for Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+.
Galaxy Note 10 Specification:
It comes with a 6.7-inch dynamic Super AMOLED display, which has a screen resolution of 1440 x 3080 pixels. Powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 10nm processor added power to this flagship device. It offers you 8/12GB of RAM and 256GB/512GB/1TB of internal storage and looks and design.
Now let’s talk about the camera stuff. It comprises a 12MP (f/1.5-2.4) variable aperture camera +12MP f/2.4) (telephoto Camera)+16MP(f/2.2 ultrawide) triple primary camera on its back. The TOF 3D camera is available. The front camera is of 10MP with f/1.6 available. The sensors include Iris Scanner, Under display fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, spo2. Included with Samsung DEX desktop experience support, it has the Bixby support.
Thanks to the XDA developer for the TWRP. Here we share “TWRP for Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+,” which will make it easier to Root. If you have bought this phone, then you can now install Custom ROM, Kernel, Mods, Root, or even back up and restore any ROM using TWRP Recovery. First, we will install TWRP recovery using ADB.
TWRP Recovery For Galaxy Note 10 | Note 10+
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recover Project. We all know that TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for customizing your device and installing mods. But installing TWRP recovery, you need some tools. Before doing all those processes first, we need to unlock the bootloader of Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+. Without unlocking the bootloader, you can’t install TWRP on your device. Here we provide TWRP v3.3.1 for Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+.
Download Galaxy Note 10/Plus TWRP Recovery
Download other required files:
Install TWRP for Samsung Note 10 and Note 10+
- Make sure your device OEM must be unlocked.
- Now Run Odin.exe from the Odin folder.
- Then boot your device into Download Mode and connect to the computer using a USB cable.
- ODIN will detect your device.
- In ODIN, check the AP Box and select the TWRP file (.tar).
- Now uncheck Auto Reboot from Option.
- See the Screenshot.
- Now click Start Button on ODIN to begin the installation process.
- One installation complete press Volume Down + Power button together and when the screen goes off immediately long press Volume Up + Power button. It will boot into TWRP Recovery.
- In TWRP recovery, flash the encryption disabler (dm-verity).
- Then go to ” wipe and format option ⇒ Format Data (type yes).”
- Reboot system. (remember you have to hold volume down, and bix button briefly to boot rooted)
If you have any problems, comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes, etc. like our Facebook page.