Did you brick your Xiaomi MI 10? Don’t worry, here we shared a complete guide to Unbrick Xiaomi MI 10 in EDL mode with Firmware and Unbrick tool. Xiaomi launched the Xiaomi MI 10 a few years ago in the global smartphone market, and a few days back team win recovery project created the twrp for Xiaomi MI 10. If you rooted the Xiaomi MI 10 and installed custom ROMs and want to back stock-based from or you have bricked the device by installing custom from, then this post will help you. In this post, we will guide you on How To Repair and Unbrick Xiaomi MI 10 in EDL Mode with Firmware and Unbrick tool.
In addition, you won’t lose the Xiaomi warranty when you root your device. Xiaomi featured a more developer-friendly option than other bands. However some ROM and mod are not secure for your device. This incorrect process may brick your device. So here we share how to Unbrick Xiaomi MI 10 Using Firmware and Unbrick tool Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool.
What’s the Mi Flash Tool?
Xiaomi MI Flash tool is developed by Xiaomi Inc that permits the user to Flash firmware on their Xiaomi devices. With mi flashtool, users can Upgrade or Downgrade Firmware. The Tool also helps you to Unbrick Xiaomi Device from Hard brick and Softbrick. Mi Flash is an instrument developed by Xiaomi programmers to flash Stock Firmware/ROMs on Xiaomi devices. The user can flash Firmware with two methods one is via fastboot or EDL mode, you can download fastboot ROM from Xiaomi official website for flash mi device via fastboot or EDL mode.
How To Unbrick Xiaomi MI 10
After launching the device already many customizations is available for Xiaomi MI 10. The developer already released TWRP and Root for Xiaomi MI 10. Honestly, most devices can be unbricked and work well as before, so follow this guide to repair dead Xiaomi MI 10. This process is done with the official Mi Flash tool it makes recovering your device easier way.
The following hardware revisions are supported:
- (umi-eea) (EEA)
- (umi-in) (India)
- (umi-ru) (Russia)
- (umi-id) (Indonesia)
A bricked device that does not start properly or stuck in boot screen or nothing show on your screen (black screen). You can unbrick Xiaomi MI 10 and Xiaomi MI 10 Por in some easy steps. Thanks to the MI forum to share the EDL Test Point and method to Repair Hard Bricked a dead Xiaomi MI 10 and Xiaomi MI 10 Pro using Mi Flash Tool. So let’s go to the instruction.
- Charge your MI 10 for about 30-40 minutes, which is enough for this process.
- Download Xiaomi MI 10 Firmware Package from below for your device and extract on your computer.
- Latest MI Driver.
- Install EDL Driver on your Pc.
- Latest MI Flash Tool.
- Read the instruction carefully.
- EDL Test Point
Xiaomi MI 10 EDL Test Point
How to Unbrick Xiaomi MI 10 in Fastboot and EDL Mode
1. Read Prerequisites do basic requirements make sure you have Disabled driver enforcement and installed fastboot and QDL Xiaomi Driver.
2. Download mi flash and Install the latest Xiaomi flash tool on your windows pc (New version just unzip it). Run XiaoMiFlash.exe and install the driver from the “driver” tab.
- Click “Install this driver software anyway” when windows security popup promoting for install.
3. Now download and unzip fastboot ROM for your device from the download section. First, extract the tar file then unzip the fastboot rom with 7zip.
4. Browse fastboot rom by click on select then navigate to the fastboot rom folder.
5. Once you have browsed the ROM folder Connect your phone in EDL or fastboot mode. To save internal storage and user data select save user data from the bottom or select clean all for complete flashing. How to enter EDL mode:- Switch off the phone and hold Volume up + Down + Power then connect the USB cable. Or first, turn your device into recovery mode by Volume Up + Power then tap Download mode. How to enter fastboot mode:- Switch off the phone and hold Volume Down + Power then connect the USB cable.
- For Fully bricked device short the two test point with tweezer and then connect the USB cable
6. When device id is showing on the Xiaomi flash tool click flash to start flashing. Wait a few minutes to complete the flashing when it’s done XiaoMiFlash promotes finished.
More Unbrick Guide ⇒
Leave a Reply