Xiaomi finally released the MIUI 12 software update on their device. A few days ago Xiaomi launched MIUI 12 beta program which we have published on our blog, but now it’s finally available for Xiaomi MI and Redmi devices. Xiaomi has been released the update via OTA (Over-the-Air) if you have not received the update via OTA or if the device rooted and installed custom ROM then you can install this Xiaomi Mi 10 Firmware to get MIUI 12 Android 10 on Xiaomi Mi 10. We will share all the Stable, Beta Recovery, and Fastboot Rom’s for Xiaomi Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro, Ultra, and Lite. Here you can install it via recovery or via fastboot mode using the Mi flash tool.
The Firmware not just to update the device but also required for unbrick Xiaomi Mi 10 from a hard brick. It also installs stock Rom, if you have installed custom ROM or other mods. In this post, we have shared all the Stable and Beta Xiaomi Mi 10 firmware for all religions. The Firmware is included with Recovery and Fastboot Rom’s it can be updated via Recovery mode or in Fastboot using Mi flash tool. So here are all the links for Xiaomi Mi 10 Android 10 Firmware.
About Xiaomi MIUI 12:
MIUI 12 brings huge changes in the UI, this firmware update is so far the best update from Xiaomi. This update includes Dark Mode 2.0, Super Wallpapers, enhanced privacy protection and tools, new gestures, new animations, and much more. We have already shared full details about MIUI 12 with some video and gif before, in our blog. We have also shared MIUI 12 Beta ROM for Xiaomi devices.
- Device Name: Xiaomi Mi 10
- Model Code: UMI, CMA, CAS, MONET
- Region: International
- Flash Tool: Xiaomi Flash Tool
- UI Version: MIUI 12
- Android Versions: 10
Mi 10 Recovery ROM Stable: Version: V188.8.131.52.QJBEUXM (MIUI12) Fastboot ROM Stable: V184.108.40.206.QJBEUXM
Mi 10 Pro Recovery ROM Stable: Version V220.127.116.11.QJACNXM(MIUI12) Fastboot ROM Stable: V18.104.22.168.QJACNXM
Mi 10 Ultra Recovery ROM Stable: Version V22.214.171.124.QJJCNXM(MIUI12) Developer ROM : V126.96.36.199.QJJCNXM (MIUI12) Fastboot ROM Stable: V10.3.3.0 Developer ROM: v9.5.30
Mi 10 Lite Recovery ROM Stable: Version V188.8.131.52.QJIEUXM(MIUI12) Fastboot ROM Stable: V184.108.40.206.QJIEUXM
Download Recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM for Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro, Mi 10 Ultra and Lite
Xiaomi MI 10 Firmware
Xiaomi MI 10 Pro Firmware
Xiaomi MI 10 Ultra Firmware
Xiaomi MI 10 Lite Firmware
How To Install Recovery ROM on Xiaomi Mi 10 Series Phone
- First complete backup your device data SMS, gallery, apps before starting the update.
- Download The recovery rom zip file on your pc or on your device.
- Connect your device to pc and create a folder “downloaded_rom” on your device internal storage and copy the full rom to the folder.
- Launch “Settings” app on your Mi 8, tap on “About phone”, tap on “System update”, then tap the “three dots” icon at the top-right corner.
- Tap on “choose update package“. Select the ROM file you’ve copied on “downloaded_rom” folder.
- After selecting the ROM file, your device will start the upgrading. Your device should automatically boot to the new version when the update is done.
Other methods: You can also update the recovery file using stock recovery or Custom Recovery, Simply turn on your device into recovery mode by Volume Up + Power Key and update the zip file from Install zip option.
Fastboot update Guide: The Fastboot update required a pc or laptop the update method is not easy we can’t describe in one line. You have to install the MI driver mi flash tool and unzip the fastboot rom on your pc read our full guide on Mi Flash Tool we have shared the latest Xiaomi Flash tool and the full guide.