OnePlus 8T is the latest flagship product launched by OnePlus in 2020. The best thing about Oneplus devices is that lots of custom development, such as custom recovery, custom ROM are available right after the OnePlus device launches. If you love to customize your device and sometimes dues to this process, you bricked the OnePlus 8T. Then don’t worry, here we share a complete guide to recover bricked OnePlus 8T with Firmware and Unbrick tool. Also if you rooted the OnePlus 8T, installed custom ROMs, and want to back stock firmware (OxegenOS) from custom OS then this post will help you. In this post, we will guide you on How to Repair Hard Bricked OnePlus 8T with Firmware and Unbrick tool.
In addition, you won’t lose the OnePlus warranty when you root your device. OnePlus featured a more developer-friendly option than other bands. However some ROM and mod not secure for your device. This incorrect process may brick your device. So here we share how to unbrick OnePlus 8T using firmware and unbrick tool MsmDownload Tool.
What’s the MSM Download Tool?
The MSM Download Tool is developed by Qualcomm that permits the user to Flash firmware on their Oppo and OnePlus, Realme devices. With the Download Tool, users can Upgrade or Downgrade Firmware. The Tool also helps you to Unbrick OnePlus Device from Hard brick and Softbrick. OnePlus Flash tool is a flasher developed by Qualcomm to flash Stock Firmware/ROMs on OnePlus devices. The user can flash Firmware with the flash and fastboot method, and you have to download the full firmware OPS file to flash with this tool.
Firstly, you need to download the firmware you want to flash. There are files according to your phone region. So you need to download the one which region you belong to. There are different files for the different devices to Unbrick OnePlus 8T you need an OPS file for your region. So download it accordingly. Follow the easy steps and you will easily get it done in no time. We have posted a detailed guide so you won’t get confused.
How To Unbrick OnePlus 8T
After launching the device already many customizations is available for OnePlus 8T. The developer already released TWRP and Root for OnePlus 8T. You already know that the “Unbrick Tool” can unbrick the device when your phone is too long or stuck in the startup cycle. Honestly, most devices can be unbricked and work well as before, so follow this guide to repair dead OnePlus 7T Pro. This process is done with the official Oneplus tool it makes recovery your device easier way.
The following hardware revisions are supported:
- KB05DA: India
- KB05AA: Global
- KB05BA: Europe
- KB09CB: T-Mobile
A bricked device that does not start properly or stuck in boot screen or nothing show on your screen (black screen). You can unbrick OnePlus 8T in some easy steps. Thanks to the OnePlus forum to share this method to Repair Hard Bricked a dead OnePlus 8T using MsmDownload Tool. So let’s go to the instruction.
- Charge your OnePlus 8T for about 30-40 minutes, which is enough for this process.
- Latest OnePlus Driver.
- Read the instruction carefully.
Download Unbrick Tool for OnePlus 8T
|Region||Tool Download Link|
|Indian firmware (KB05DA)||kebab_15_I.12_200918.zip|
|Global firmware (KB05AA )||kebab_15_O.12_200918.zip|
|European firmware (KB05BA)||kebab_15_E.12_200918.zip|
|T-Mobile firmware (KB09CB )||kebabt_15_O.01_200924.zip|
How To Unbrick OnePlus 8T using MSM Download Tool
1. Make sure you have installed Qualcomm EDL driver on your pc to flash Qualcomm OnePlus Android phones.
2. Download OnePlus 8T unbrick tool and extract the zip file in your computer.
3. Now run MSM Download Tool.exe to launch the flashing tool.
4. On the “Login” page of the tool, select “Other” in the user type, and then click “Next“.
4. Now the main tool page will open. And click on Target and select:
- O2 for Global region,
- India for Indian region
- EU for the European region
5. Then Switch off your device and Hold Volume Up + Down button and connect the USB cable to turn OnePlus device into EDL Mode.
6. Once the device loaded the firmware and your device connected to the tool the press start to start the flashing.
7. Once the tool successfully flashes the OxygenOS firmware on the OnePlus 8T, the phone will automatically restart.
8. Set up your phone and your OnePlus 8T running like a new one.
If your device works like a new one, please share it with other communities and forums. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Android stuff like wallpapers, themes, Ringtones and much more – https://t.me/gizdev
Leave a Reply