Install Dolby Atmos In OnePlus 5 For Improve Sound Quality
You not getting perfect sound even you bought high price earphone, Oneplus mainly focus on camera on this time. All of the company never concentrate on the inbuilt speakers. We know, all smartphones speakers are not bad. You can Improve Sound Quality sound quality to use the sound mod. We are all aware that Dolby Atmos most modern sound engine for Android device. Dolby Atmos gives you a good speaker and earphone quality sound to your device. Many smartphones users want Dolby Atmos In OnePlus 5. One Xda developer successfully shares a proper guide to Install Dolby Atmos In OnePlus 5 For Improve Sound Quality. Today we catch this guide and post on our blog for you.
Now a day OnePlus 5 is a most recent device from OnePlus. This device sold 1-milion + (approx) in World. So, much developer works on this phone to make much new MOD, custom ROM, kernel and much more. Today we found Installation guide Dolby Atmos In OnePlus 5 all variant device.
This Audio MOD gives you excellent sound experience with many sound effects equalizer, convolver, surround and many options, for the perfect bass, clarity, and sound. If you have small budget headphone, but you want good quality sound, this mod will help you. So let’s go to the guide. For this process need to unlock bootloader then install TWRP recovery and rooted device.
- Need TWRP custom recovery and rooted device ⇒ Guide here.
- First, take a full backup with TWRP recovery of your device.
- Busybox must installed.
- Download the zip, apk files and follow instructions.
⇓⇓ Download Dolby Atmos In OnePlus 5 ⇓⇓
You can also like:
Instructions To Install Dolby Atmos:-
- First, install BusyBox from play store.
- Then open Busy Box and install in Both /system/xbin/ & /system/bin/
- Now install SELinuxToggler apk.
- Open SELinuxModeChanger Gives all permission then change the SELinux Mode to Permissive.
- Download the dolby_digital_sound_OP5_port.zip file copy it to your phone.
- Turn off your phone and turn into Recovery Mode.
For OnePlus Device (Volume up + Power)
- Then go To “Install” navigate to the dolby_digital_sound_OP5_port.zip file “Swipe to Install .”
- Back and Reboot.
- After reboot enjoys dolby_digital_sound_OP5_port.zip.