Poco launching new devices frequently now. The Poco M2 Pro is one of best selling smartphones in the specific price range. So as always to get the most out of your device, here is the Google Camera For Poco M2 Pro. It’s the PixelCam Plus For Poco M2 Pro from Jairo Rossi.
The stock camera is good but you can get a more detailed picture with this Google camera. Almost, everything is working in this PixelCam Plus For Poco M2 Pro. The device already supports Camera2API so you don’t need to get the root access or anything.
The Poco M2 Pro on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera, a second 8-megapixel camera, a third 5-megapixel camera, and a fourth 2-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
PixelCam Plus For Poco M2 Pro
This one is developed by a Jairo Rossi Gcam developer. Thanks to him for the stable version of GCAM For Poco M2 Pro. So let’s check what’s working in this new gcam mod.
- Video (no stabilization though)
- Portrait (even better than MIUI camera)
- Night Sight
- Photo Sphere
The XML config file is provided by BALVIDNERSINGH on XDA Forum. You can use that to get the most out of the Google Camera For Poco M2 Pro. Even Astrophotography is working with this mod. You can capture better pictures using this PixelCam Plus For Poco M2 Pro. Now all you have to do is download the APK file and put the XML file in the Gcam folder. The steps are explained below.
Downloads GCAM For Poco M2 Pro
Latest GCAM For – Google Camera APK MOD for All Android
How To Install Google Camera For Poco M2 Pro
- Download both the XML file and Gcam APK from the above downloads section.
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open the GCam folder and create one more folder with the configs7 name.
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (XML) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs7/ (folder).
- Now install the Google Camera APK.
- Now open Google Camera, and double-click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Now you can use your Google camera with fully customized settings for Poco M2 Pro. If you love the article, then please share it with other communities and forums. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, and Ringtones Update –Gizdev Telegram Channel.