A while ago MIUI 12 was released. The global launch was held on May 19. The first devices which will get the MIUI 12 were listed too. So as per the reveal, MIUI 12 first released for Poco F2 Pro and Redmi K30. After the beta MIUI 12 Xiaomi.eu also developed the customized MIUI 12 based on china Chinese MIUI with Google Gapps. MIUI 12 brings huge changes in the UI, this firmware update is so far the best update till from Xiaomi. And after the final version of MIUI 12 xiaomi.eu Rom also released the stable MIUI 12 version for all Xiaomi Device.
MIUI 12 brings huge changes in the UI, this firmware update is so far the best update till from Xiaomi. This update includes Dark Mode 2.0, Super Wallpapers, enhanced privacy protection and tools, new gestures, new animations, and much more. We have already shared full details about MIUI 12 with some video and gif before, in our blog. We have also shared MIUI 12 Beta ROM for Xiaomi devices. In this post, we are going to share Stable MIUI 12 Xiaomi.eu ROM for all Xiaomi Device with Google Apps moded by xiaomi.eu.
About MIUI 12 Xiaomi.eu ROM
The Xiaomi.eu MIUI ROM’s developed by Xiaomi.eu forum for Xiaomi and other Android devices. The ROM Based on China Stable / Weekly builds with in-built Google apps. There are many top features added on the Xiaomi.eu ROM which not listed on stock MIUI Rom’s here is the top Xiaomi.eu features. Top Xiaomi.eu ROM features:- 3way reboot menu, Dark Mode, Removed ads in MIUI system apps, 27 languages, No any Chinese content and character under the full system, No useless Chinese bloatware apps and more features.
Full Xiaomi.eu ROM Features
- Based on China Stable / Weekly builds
- Enabled search gesture (swipe up) on the desktop
- 3way reboot menu (in dev settings)
- Dark Mode (Night Mode) for all devices (In the dev settings except 9.x/10.x)
- Removed ads in MIUI system apps
- Face Unlock for all devices
- Vertical clock widget on lock screen
- Steps counter in Assistant screen
- More shortcuts on left lockscreen
- Wake up gestures
- AI preloading option in MIUI Lab
- Fullscreen gestures
- Option to auto-expand first notification
- Notifications priority settings
- More edit options in the Gallery app
- Enabled MiDrive in File Explorer
- Added landscape mode for SMS app
- Sunrise/Sunset in the weather app
- Google apps support integrated
- Removed 5GHz region restrictions
- Confirm dials from call logs
- Morning report on alarm at morning
- More apps supported for AOD notifications
- More styles for AOD screen
- Raise to wake gesture
- AOD notification received animation
- Default volume control stream toggle
- Tap fingerprint sensor to wake toggle
- More Camera features
- Double-tap to lock screen
- Battery AI scenes
- Allowed disabling specific system apps
- Importing theme .mtz from zhuti.xiaomi.com via ThemeManager
- No useless Chinese bloatware apps
- More free RAM due to less background processes
- Unified flat style app icons for both system and 3rd party apps
- Advanced menu with color icons
- No any Chinese character under the full system
- Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Browser: No any useless Chinese content
- No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release
- Added real 27 languages translation made by Official MIUI Fansites and MIUI Fans
- EU T9 dialer support
- Charging sound switch
- Screen-OFF animation
- GPS settings for EU
- Optimized Battery consumption
- 3D Touch to MI5S 3GB RAM version
- Added GSMalphabet into SMS app options
- Added more icons grid layout 4×5, 4×6, 4×7, 5×5, 5×6, 5×7 (depends on device)
- SafetyNet passed (Google Pay)
- Play Store Certified
- Added automated tasks in the Security appgame speed booster
- Added erase module (magic elimination) to Gallery photo edit options
- Fixed low volume sound via headphone
- Charging screen
- And more, and more made by our 9 years MIUI mods experience.
MIUI 12 Xiaomi.eu Rom Download Links
Here is the latest stable xiaomi.eu ROM based on MIUI 12 for All Old to New Xiaomi, MI, Redmi devices. You download the rom for MI 10/Pro/MT, MI 9, Poco F1, Redmi Note 9, Redmi K20, Redmi K30 and other Xiaomi devices, Here is the full device list for MIUI 12 Xiaomi.eu Rom.
Download Stable MIUI 12 Xiaomi.eu ROM
How to Install Xiaomi.eu ROM on Your device
- First backup your phone data, apps, contact list and move it to desktop or laptop.
- Unlock your Xiaomi Device Bootloader follow this guide – Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Mi & Redmi devices.
- Install TWRP Recovery on your Xiaomi device to flash the ROM – How to Install TWRP Recovery on Latest Android Devices.
- Download the ROM Zip file and copy it you your device.
- Reboot your device into Recovery mode by hold Volume Up + Power and Select Reboot to Recovery from the menu.
- Go To WIPE and format only data (NEVER wipe System or Persist)
- Back and go to Install – Navigate the room zip file and swipe to install the Rom.
- Reboot the device.
Leave a Reply