Guide To Enable Dark Theme On Honor 8 Pro Or EMUI 5.0
Guide To Enable Dark Theme On Honor 8 Pro Or EMUI 5.0. Here is the guide to enable the Dark theme on Huawei Honor 8 Pro. Also, this theme can enable on any Huawei Smartphone running on EMUI 5+ Version. We all know dark themes looks best on AMOLED screens but with the Honor 8 Pro with Good IPS display, it can look good too. Also, it will have a good effect on battery life. It looks very good on Honor 8 Pro. Don’t believe me just head below read steps try it.
About the Dark Theme:
Huawei EMUI themes store is flooded with many themes. These are best themes on EMUI store. Also, many dark themes are also there. But today we will enable the Dark theme MR.MRCN. This themes name is Dailyspacedark V1.1. This theme has a full dark black background and framework. This theme looks best on Honor 8 Pro IPS LCD screen. Just read below steps to try out this theme.
- Downgrade Lollipop To KitKat Honor 4c/ Honor6/ Honor 6 Plus
- Honor 4C Stable Lollipop Emui 3.1 Released For Russia Users
- Guide To Enable Google Assistant On Android 5.0+ Devices Without Root
- Download Honor 8 Pro Stock Wallpapers and Default Themes
- Enable Dark Mode On YouTube For All Type Of Web Browser
Enable The Dark Theme:
- Firstly, download the EMUITHEMESFACTORY App, which can be downloaded from PlayStore. Many themes are available there but we are going to enable the Dailyspacedark V1.1 Theme. Download the theme.
- Just head towards the EMUI Themes factory and search DailySpaceDark v1.1 Theme. Download it now .hwt file will be stored on your internal storage.Wait until it downloads the theme. After download, it’s time to install the theme.
- To apply the theme just go to Me tab. In this tab, you can see all the theme you have downloaded or installed. The Select theme we downloaded earlier and apply it. Just see the screenshot above it enables every option, icons in the dark black.
You want to customize this theme further, just go the Me tab and click on the floating button Customize. Here you can customize and select which sections you want to apply the dark theme. If you like the post Don’t forget to share it. If you have any problems then also you can message us at our official Facebook page. Also, you can comment below in the comment box.