Guide To Enable Multi Language on Samsung Galaxy Devices [Root Need]
In Samsung galaxy some TouchWiz device no multi-language only English for those phones i found a tested solution. The method described below in my galaxy s6 and note 3 (both running lollipop) and it worked like a charm. The tutorial can also be used to download language packs on other Samsung devices like the galaxy s4, s5 galaxy, note 4, etc. Below is a picture of the languages that you can download or install on your phone or tablet Samsung galaxy using our instructions. Having downloaded the desired language packs, you can easily apply it to default on your device and keyboard language system.
Enable Multi Language On Samsung Devices
- You Must Have A Rooted Samsung Galaxy Device And Busy Box Most Be Installed
- Find You How To Root Your Devices Here
- Install Language Enabler From Play Store
- Now Open Language Enable
- Allow Root Access To The App, Grant Root Permission
- The App Will Show You A Big List Of Available Languages That Can Be Enabled.
- Just Select Your Languages Or All Of Them.
- Then Tap The 3-Dot Menu Icon On The Top-Right Corner Of The Screen.
- Select Enable Languages Option.
- The App Will Prompt You To Reboot Your Device. Select Reboot Now Option.
- When Your Samsung Galaxy Device Boots Up, Open Settings> Language And Input And Tap Language.
Just Select A Language You Want To Apply To Your Device.