Latest Official Youtube App now supports Youtube Dark mode, Here we will show how to enable this features on the official app. If you are Youtube app user then you will face a contrast problem in bed at night. The default youtube app glows too much that’s why the colour effect on your eye. Dark mode gives less contrast that is not annoying in the night at some point. So enable YouTube Dark Mode on Official App.
Google just released latest Youtube that comes with hidden Dark mode setting. You can easily now toggle dark mode and normal mode. After to much demand, at least Android users now get Youtube Dark mode on the official Youtube App. The YouTube v13.35 update with the dark theme is rolling out to users worldwide via the Google Play Store.
Enable YouTube Dark Mode On Official App
YouTube is one of the biggest online video streaming websites. You can find more or less all video on YouTube, also many 24*7 hrs live events are now streamed directly on YouTube. Many users already request or demand Youtube Dark mode. Some month ago Google brought the official new borderless youtube with the dark mode in Desktop. Also Incognito mode in Youtube App for mobile users. This time they really give useful features on Youtube for Android users.
We already share Youtube Mod app here to get those features like dark mode, pip mode, AD-block, background music play and much more. Now officially Google brings YouTube app with a Dark mode for all Android users via the Google Play Store. If you don’t like to install apps from Play store then download YouTube v13.35 via APKMirror.
Download Official YouTube APK with Dark Mode
Guide To Enable YouTube Dark Theme
- Download latest Youtube apk or update your youtube app via the Google Play store.
- If you download apk then copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install YouTube.apk and Open the camera app on your device.
- Now open the app and Give all the permissions.
- Now click on Account picture in the top of the right corner.
- Then go to General and toggle Dark Mode option to turn it on.
- You will see all the application themed with the dark mode.
- That’s it now you’re in YouTube dark Mode.
If you can’t find the Dark mode option try to clean Youtube data & cache then again go to setting and check Dark mode option showing or not. Even if it doesn’t show then reinstall the application.
When you are using dark mode or dark theme, you can watch any video in bed at night without any contract problem. 🙂
If you like the post share it with your friends, Follow our Social page to know about our latest post.