Download Google Camera 6.2 For Nubia Z20
Today we share Gcam for Nubia Z20. ZTE has made some excellent phones, this device is one of the unique devices. Nubia Z20 has a dual-screen with an AMOLED panel. Also, it runs Android Pie with Nubia UI 7 skin on top. The good thing about this device is it provides you Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection in both main and secondary screens. After lots of research, we found Google Camera for Nubia Z20.
The stock camera brings many new features with Nightscape in the last monthly update. But the Realme stock camera is not good and optimized to get the full potential of the camera quality. Gcam is the best 3rd party camera app for Nubia Z20. It takes a more detailed picture than the stock camera. The Google camera is of the best camera app that offers to shoot Night Sight and best portrait with HDR+. Here we share the best working Google Camera 6.2 for Nubia Z20.
Google Camera 6.2 For Nubia Z20
Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Also, it has features like night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Already Nubia Z20 comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 6.2 for Nubia Z20.
Gcam For Nubia Z20
The Nubia Z20 on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera; a second 16-megapixel camera and a third 8-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. There is no camera on the front, so when you need to take a selfie or a video call you need to flip the phone around. We’ve tested many GCams on the smartphone and found this compatible companion for the Nubia Z20.
Download Google Camera for Nubia Z20
Install Redmi Note 8 Pro Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
How To Use:
- Download above anyone config file.
- Open file manager, create a folder named GCam and then create another folder configs and configs7 in the same GCam folder.
- Now copy the XML file you downloaded into the configs and configs7 folder.
- Now open the Google Camera app, double tap on the dark area.
- The config file will be shown then click on restore.
You may also check: Install Surround Dual Speaker Mod For Nubia Z20
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Xiaomi device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below.